Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
11 ofertas de trabajo de 'Oficiales de préstamos y créditos' en Irlanda.
- : Estimator – Graduate Opportunity . Estimator – Graduate Opportunity Nutts Corner, Co. Antrim £Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Pension & Annual Leave Dedicated to delivering the very best solution for each customer, our client is a pioneering provider of renewable energy products. Now, they’re looking for an... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : E-Commerce and Purchasing Assistant. Smart, motivated and quick to learn individual required for online sales environment. Work will include: • Daily updating of item inventory • Listing new products via Linnworks platform to selling channels including eBay, Amazon and Webstore • Weekly tasks including marketing emails and... BRAGAN TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED.
- : Customer Disputes Champion. Role: Chubb is recruiting a Customer Disputes Champion to work at our Dublin branch (based near Sandyford), initially on a 4 Month Contract. Your remit will be to secure a significant reduction in the number and value of disputes associated with the branch, to help identify the root cause of... United Technologies Corporation.
- : Credit and Collections Lead - Ref 713CU17. The Credit and Collections function in Billing Services will be responsible for the managing the credit and collection activities for overdue customer debt owed to Irish Water, including the setting and implementation of internal credit and collection strategies, policies and processes to maximise... ERVIA.
- : Dutch Speaking Account Executives. Market Resource Partners Ltd in Ireland is recruited a Dutch speaking account executive. Duties: Prospect within businesses and qualify them against certain criteria by initiating outbound calls. Make outbound calls on a variety of tailored campaigns. Research and gather information, update... EURES-VDAB.
- : Credit and Collections Lead - Ref 684CU17. The Credit and Collections function in Billing Services will be responsible for the managing the credit and collection activities for overdue customer debt owed to Irish Water, including the setting and implementation of internal credit and collection strategies, policies and processes to maximise... ERVIA.
- : Trainee Quantity Surveyor. We are offering an opportunity to a suitable candidate as a trainee quantity surveyor. This position suits someone with a certificate and/ or diploma in a construction discipline who wants to train as a quantity surveyor by enrolling in a part-time quantity surveying degree course while at... GILMORE CHARTERED QUANTITY SURVEYORS LIMITED.
- : Trainee Quantity Surveyor. A position is available for a trainee quantity surveyor. A suitable candidate would have a cert or a diploma in construction studies, civil/structural engineering or architecture and a willingness to learn. In house training and development will be provided as well as enrolment in the part... MMC Quantity Surveyors.
- : Quantity Surveyor. Quantity Surveyor Position Quantity Surveyor Location Dublin Terms Full Time (2 months trial period) Salary Negotiable for the right candidate We are currently seeking to fill a full time position for a Quantity Surveyor in our ever expanding company which specialises in Roofing and Cladding.... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Marketing Graduate. Responsibilities of this role include • Provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. • Administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately,... Horseware Products Ltd.
- : Order Processor-6 month contract. Order Processor Required-to cover maternity leave Overall responsibility for processing Hse orders through our processing system. Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage. Customer orientation and an excellent telephone manner essential. Job Type: Temporary Salary: €25,000.00 to €30,000.00... Homecare Medical Supplies.