Sessional Employability Lecturer- HMP Bullingdon. OXFORDSHIRE
Ofertas en Reino Unido (OXFORDSHIRE) de Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior.
Professionals : Teaching professionals : University and higher education teachers : University and higher education teachers.
Milton Keynes College Offender Learning team at HMP Bullingdon are seeking experienced Lecturers to cover Employability courses within a diverse curriculum.
This is an exciting time for prison education and this is a great opportunity to experience prison teaching as a variable hours Employability tutor covering part and full time hours.
The successful candidate will be passionate and dedicated to teaching Employability courses with the flexibility to be scheduled to work on an ad-hoc basis.
You will be a team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Experience embedding E&D and Employability is essential in order to successfully deliver the curriculum.
HMP Bullingdon is categorized as a local category B prison which a category C resettlement function, as was well as serving the courts of Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
Education works closely with our prison colleagues to deliver a variety of courses that help prepare learners for employment and positive community living upon release.
As a successful candidate you will have…
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- A full teaching qualification (DTTLS, PGCE, Cert Ed) or willing to work towards.
- Teaching/training or vocational experience in a relevant discipline/subject area and relevant up-to-date knowledge.
- A proven track record of managing and supporting diverse groups of learners through nationally accredited programmes.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training (desirable).
- Knowledge of current curriculum and accreditation developments within Further Education and specific subject area(s).
- The ability to teach creatively, adapting to the needs of a variety of learners and willing to explore new teaching and learning strategies.
- A good level of IT literacy and willing to develop further.
- Accuracy and precision in written presentation.
Location: HMP Bullingdon Hours: Sessional / Ad-hoc Salary: £23.52 (per delivery hour) Closing date: 10th July 2017 Interview date: August 2017
More about the rewards
- Able to apply for an NUS Extra Card, offering a wide range of High Street Discounts
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Just Add Fuel Car Salary Exchange Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributions towards Eye Tests for Visual Display users
- Plus many more…
More about the College
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an open and inclusive general Further Education College welcoming learners of all levels and delivering an exceptional educational experience.
The College offers a broad range of qualifications with more than 3,000 16 - 18-year-old full-time students studying traditional A Levels, vocational courses, apprenticeships and Higher Education.
In addition, the College delivers employability and key skills training programmes to 3,000 people in local community learning centres and is one of the largest providers of Offender Learning in England, working with 28 prisons across the East Midlands, South Central and West Midlands.
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Fecha de inicio: 21/06/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo parcial.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: AoC Jobs.
Ver las 510 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Temporary Supply Teacher Primary/ASL (Full Time &Part Time). Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Are you an Engineer or Construction Professional interested in teaching?. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Temporary Supply Teacher Secondary/ASL (Full Time &Part Time). Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Mathematics EVIP (Enhanced Vocational Inclusion Programme) - 0.5 FTE (Re-advertisement). Reino Unido, 13 Ago. 2017.
Teacher of Computing Science (1.0 FTE) (perm) - P02002. Reino Unido, 13 Ago. 2017.
LAS ST Care of the Elderley. Reino Unido, 13 Ago. 2017.
Lecturer (Adult Nursing). Reino Unido, 10 Ago. 2017.
Specialty Doctor. Reino Unido, 05 Ago. 2017.