Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Ensambladores de equipos eléctricos y electrónicos
9 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ensambladores de equipos eléctricos y electrónicos' en Reino Unido.
- Warehouse Operative. An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Worksop. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Warehouse Operative to work part time and to start immediately. Mains duties • General Warehouse duties • Picking and packing orders to a deadline •... Ambitions Personnel.
- Assistant Practitioner. Assistant Practitioner Rushcliffe IRIS Team Permanent Band 4, 37.5 hours per week An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Practitioner to work within the Intensive Recovery Intervention Service IRIS in the Rushcliffe Locality. The service provides assessments for recovery, working to an... NHS Jobs.
- Support Manager. Be the difference, change lives! If you would like a fulfilling and flexible career that will make a difference to people, read on… Here at Affinity Trust, we are dedicated to supporting people with learning disabilities to live the lives they want to. We are a national charity providing... Affinity Trust.
- Venue Assistant. Role overview Heaton House Events is looking for a Venue Assistant to join its team. At Heaton House Events, we want to provide a great experience for our guests and we can’t achieve this without brilliant people working for us. Our venue is so flexible that each and every event requires... Heaton House Events Limited.
- Assessor/Trainer in Painting & Decorating - Colchester Institute. Job Description Job Title: Assessor/Trainer in Painting & Decorating Regulated activity: Yes Responsible to: ... AoC Jobs.
- School Business Manager. Salary: SM1 - GBP44,232 - GBP52,070 (pay award pending) Hours: 37 hours per week, full year Selby High School is a forward looking and successful 11-16 Comprehensive School, which serves the town of Selby and surrounding villages, and which has excellent transport links to both Leeds and York.... AoC Jobs.
- Assistant Headteacher. HILLYFIELD PRIMARY ACADEMY JOB DESCRIPTION: Assistant Headteacher The Assistant Headteacher of Hillyfield Academy will work with the Deputy Headteachers, Heads of School, Executive Headteacher and together they will be responsible to the Governors for managing the school effectively... Hillyfield Primary Academy.
- Transport Development Team Leader. Job Description Stirling Council have a critical position available for a highly motivated individual as the Transport Development Team Leader within the Sustainable Development Team. This position presents an exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding team and play a key role to transform... Stirling Council.
- Clinical Team Leader. We are currently seeking a Clinical Team Leader to join our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service CAMHS at The Huntercombe Hospital Maidenhead, located in Taplow 4 miles from Maidenhead and 1 mile from junction 7 of the M4 motorway. We would like to welcome all nurses joining our permanent... NHS Jobs.