Ir a la versión más ligera, para móviles
Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Instructores de educación física y actividades recreativasen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
15 ofertas de trabajo de 'Instructores de educación física y actividades recreativas' en Reino Unido.
- : Trust Doctor / Locum Appointment for Service (Lower). Locum Appointment for Service Lower level CT1-2 level Respiratory Medicine Salary £30,605 - £40,491 Please note that this post is not approved for training purposes. Barnsley NHS Foundation Trust is keen to recruit a Locum Appointment to Service lower level doctor CT1 or equivalent to work... NHS Jobs.
- : Team Leader Physiotherapist – Stroke Rehabilitation. We have a rare opportunity for a Physiotherapy Band 7 Team Leader within the Stroke Rehabilitation Service in Portsmouth. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual, who has outstanding leadership skills and can engage and inspire a large team of therapists to deliver exceptional... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse. Staff Nurse We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic dedicated nurse to work alongside our multidisciplinary team as Dawlish Community Hospital. We are a 16 bedded unit predominantly care of the elderly incorporating Rehabilitation, acute medicine and end of life care. You will be dealing... NHS Jobs.
- : Neuro Rehabilitation Nurse (NHS), Neuropsychiatry Team (LU). We deliver specialist neuro rehabilitation services to provide assessment, investigation and treatment for patients with: a neurological disorder, a mental illness or other neuropsychiatric conditions.You will gain a deeper understanding of Neurological illness and as a direct result of acquired... NHS Jobs.
- : Driver/Pupil Escort. Department: Customer Services Closing Date: Friday 9th February 2018 Driver/Pupil Escort required, based in Oban and Lorn area - on the Kerrera Ferries/Park Primary School route, to deliver daily transport to and from school. Category D1 driving licence entitlement is preferred but not essential... Argyll and Bute Council.
- : Band 6 MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist (Rotational). We have a vacancy for a suitably qualified physiotherapist to join the Musculoskeletal Outpatient Therapy team at UCH. The service receives mainly Orthopaedic and Rheumatology consultant referrals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-motivated team player who will contribute to and... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse - Neuro-Rehabilitation Unit. The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery NHNN, is a leading centre for the diagnosis, treatment and care for patients with a wide range of neurological conditions.The NHNN currently has an exciting job opportunity. We are looking to recruit highly skilled and experienced nurses... NHS Jobs.
- : Team Member - Activities. Life at YHA is fun, fast paced and exciting.... It's also hard work, but we get great satisfaction from delivering an amazing experience to all our guests! A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our team and help make YHA a great... Youth Hostel Association.
- : Activity Manager. As the Activity Manager you will devise, co-ordinate and manage the delivery of all activity packages, conferences and other special events. You will develop and manage Team Members alongside the Hostel Manager to ensure the best customer service levels are achieved and maintained. Role Responsibilities... Youth Hostel Association.
- : Band 5 Trainee Rehabilitation Engineer. The Rehabilitation Engineer RE Service is part of the Rehabilitation Equipment and Technology Clinical Business Unit within Birmingham Community Healthcare Foundation Trust. Currently the Service employees approximately 30 Rehabilitation Engineers working across the 12 Wheelchair Services within... NHS Jobs.
- : Orthopaedic Rotational Staff Nurse. New exciting Orthopaedic Rotational opportunity – 18 month development programme Permanent contract We have our elective Orthopaedics Ward Henry Moore Unit – newly opened, purpose built 18 bedded unit, caring for patients having planned surgery, We also have our Acute Fractured Neck of... NHS Jobs.
- : Clinical Fellow in Neuro-Rehabilitation. Clinical Fellow in Neuro-rehabilitation £37,349 - £54,998 per annum depending on experience 4 for on-call commitment Full Time Opportunity, potential job share available 40 hours per week, 1 in 6 on-call commitment 12-month fixed term with the possibility of extending The Royal Hospital for... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse (RGN). We would like to welcome all nurses joining our permanent team with a ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00 The Huntercombe Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre - Nottingham The centre is a 70 bed service divided into 3 units, providing care and treatment for people... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD). We would like to welcome all nurses joining our permanent team with a ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00 The Huntercombe Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre - Nottingham The centre is a 70 bed service divided into 3 units, providing care and treatment for people... NHS Jobs.
- : Youth Support Worker. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the existing Youth Work Team within Thurrock Council. The Youth Work Team operate across all areas of the borough offering a range of both leisure and educational activities for children and young people to support their personal, social and emotional... Vacancy Filler.