Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Trabajadores y asistentes sociales de nivel medioen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
44 ofertas de trabajo de 'Trabajadores y asistentes sociales de nivel medio' en Reino Unido.
- : Senior Early Years Officer. Job Advert You will lead a team of Early Years Officers and assist in the management of the pre-school educational needs of young children. You should hold a qualification to allow registration with the Scottish Social Services Council and have experience of working within a nursery environment.... Falkirk Council.
- : Youth Services Manager (Permanent). Advert Based at West Primary School, Newton Street, Paisley, PA1 2RL An exciting opportunity has arisen within Renfrewshire’s Community Learning and Development’s Adult Learning and Literacies Services team, for a Service Manager. The post is permanent and will offer you the opportunity... Renfrewshire Council.
- : Care Assistant - Midworth Street. Care Assistant – Midworth Street Mansfield, Nottinghamshire 37 Hours per week £15,738 - £16,258 per annum Closing date: 10th September 2017 Midworth Street Mansfield is a Mental Health Supported Living Service, who are looking to recruit enthusiastic, positive thinking Support Workers... Nottingham Community Housing Association.
- : Acquired Brain injury nurse. We are ambitious clinically-led commissioning organisations working very closely with our member practices, patients and the public, partner organisations and other stakeholders to improve health and wellbeing and healthcare in East Sussex. Our £830m transformation programme, East Sussex Better... NHS Jobs.
- : Youth Worker - Unst Youth Club. Advertisement Details The Youth Worker’s role is to contribute to the delivery of youth work opportunities in a variety of settings, including youth clubs and in collaboration with schools and other agencies. Youth Workers will report to a Youth Development Worker and will work closely with... Shetland Islands Council.
- : Staff Nurse (Rutson Ward Community Services). We are looking to recruit experienced and newly qualified nurses to join our friendly team and positively contribute to continuing our high standards of patient care. The Rutson Ward is a 21 bedded Unit providing care for patients with long term health needs who have also been admitted to hospital... NHS Jobs.
- : Relief Care Assistant. Job Description Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for. You have experience in a caring role in health or social care and have a good general... Aberdeenshire Council.
- : Healthcare Assistant. Healthcare Assistant Band 2, Inpatient Local Services West London Mental Health Trust provides a full range of local mental health services to the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith &Fulham and Hounslow as well as specialist and forensic mental health services, including high secure services... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse. We are looking to recruit experienced or newly qualified nurses to join our friendly team and positively contribute to continuing our high standards of patient care. Zetland Ward is a 31 bedded community hospital providing care for patients with long term health needs who have also been admitted... NHS Jobs.
- : Consultant Psychiatrist in Early Intervention in Psychosis. The Early Intervention in Psychosis service in Oxford Health is a well-established, high quality service providing multidisciplinary team working for all those experiencing a first episode of psychosis in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Our Early Intervention in Psychosis Team has been established... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse. We are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Staff Nurse, within Hambleton and Richmondshire virtual wards. We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic staff nurse to join the district nursing teams initially based in Northallerton District Nursing Teams. Hambleton &Richmondshire... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 5 Community Staff Nurse. Community-based - will need driving licence ∾cess to a car. We have vacancies throughout our nursing teams across Birmingham and are looking for a group of highly motivated applicants who are interested in meeting the challenge of working on the community with patients in the home setting.... NHS Jobs.
<< · 2