Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Inspectores de la salud laboral, medioambiental y afines
14 ofertas de trabajo de 'Inspectores de la salud laboral, medioambiental y afines' en Reino Unido.
- Packer. Packer (with inspection/QC experience) Hours: Mon-Fri 3 shift rota (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am) Rates: £8.00/hr (rising to £8.50/hr after 3 months +overtime after 40hrs - £12/hr) ****TEMP-2-PERM opportunities for the right Candidates**** Packer The Role Heads Recruitment is looking for experienced... Heads Recruitment.
- Estates &Facilities Administrator. Our newly formed Estates and Facilities team are looking for a secretary/administrator to join their team. Could this be you? The work will be varied, ranging from organising site inspections, procurement, diary management and taking calls among other tasks. The ideal candidate should have... NHS Jobs.
- Reporting Radiographer. Due to the expansion of our current team we are looking to recruit two vacancies for the new position of Reporting Radiographers. Are you a band 7 Radiographer with CT and possibly interventional experience who is looking for an exciting role extension? We are looking to expand our team of... NHS Jobs.
- Technician, Balfron High School. Job Description Balfron High is a six-year comprehensive school serving a large rural catchment area in West Stirlingshire. The village of Balfron is situated 20 miles from Glasgow and Stirling. The needs and aspirations of our young people area at the heart of our planning and approach. The... Stirling Council.
- Newly Qualified Community Nurses (Final year students). Newly Qualified Community Nurses Final year students Think you know community nursing? Think again It’s a common misconception that you can’t go into community nursing directly from qualifying as an Adult trained nurse. In actual fact, the community is a great place to start your career.... NHS Jobs.
- Patient Appointments Officer. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Patient Appointment Officer to join the Booking Team at Wexham Park Hospital Slough. The post holder will be expected to undertake a variety of tasks across all aspects of appointment bookings and rescheduling of appointments. The successful candidate... NHS Jobs.
- Quality Inspector. Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing company in their search for a Quality Inspector to work in their leading facility in Telford Quality Inspector £9.64 per hour Maternity Cover 6am - 2pm / 2pm -10pm Monday - Friday As a Quality Inspector... Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd.
- Sonographer. BURTON HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST ULTRASOUND SONOGRAPHER FULL TIME OR PART TIME – 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK IF FULL TIME PERMANENT BAND 7 £31,696 - £41,787 PER ANNUM PRO RATA IF PART TIME Applications are welcome from highly motivated, enthusiastic Sonographers to join our friendly dedicated... NHS Jobs.
- Quality Inspector. Igloo are recruiting for a quality inspector for our client based in Coventry. These are very new and exciting opportunities for the right candidates to join a fast growing team. Our client are global specialists within the automotive industry, specialising in transport, warehousing and finished... Igloo Automotive.
- Domestic Assistant - Overtonlea Care Centre. Advertisement Details The postholder will be required to manage their time efficiently in order to ensure the smooth running of the domestic duties of a residential care home or other similar establishment. The Domestic Assistant will be aware of and adhere to health and safety rules and regulations... Shetland Islands Council.
- Clinical Fellow in Gynaecology. Applications are invited for the above post at University College London Hospitals. The post is designed for candidates at ST3 level and above who wish to obtain experience in the diagnosis and management of early pregnancy and acute gynaecological problems as well as acquiring high levels... NHS Jobs.
- Electrical Auditor, Worcester. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Auditor has arisen to work on a major and prestigious project within a team based in Worcester. Our client is well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business,... Brite Services.
- Gravedigger. Advertisement Details The Gravedigger will undertake either individually, or as part of a team, the preparation and digging of graves. A variety of minor maintenance work is also undertaken. The Gravedigger will be expected to deal with members of the public in a sensitive manner. Additional... Shetland Islands Council.
- Staff Nurse - Radiology (Outpatients). Interventional radiology is an ever expanding specialty offering the newest most up to date technologies within modern medicine.The Radiology Nurse is an integral part of the interventional multidisciplinary care team. Their main role is to provide excellent care for patients who attend for... NHS Jobs.