Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
9 ofertas de trabajo de 'Técnicos y asistentes fisioterapeutas' en Reino Unido.
- : AS0438 - Rehab Carer. Job Advert Due to the continued expansion within our service; permanent opportunities have arisen for part-time Rehab Carers. As a Rehab Carer, you will be involved in the Rehabilitation of Service Users within their own homes to assist them in achieving an optimum level of independence with... Falkirk Council.
- : Band 6 - Senior Physiotherapist, AAU/A&E, Physiotherapy. An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Inpatient Therapy Department at Watford Hospital. The ideal candidate will play an integral part on our Acute Admissions Unit including A&E. The post is static and would be suitable for an existing Band 6 or an experienced Band 5 demonstrating... NHS Jobs.
- : Assistant Practitioner. An opportunity has arisen to recruit Assistant Practitioners to work within the Neurological Rehabilitation / Early Supported Discharge Team based in various locations in Bedfordshire. This well respected team provides specialist rehabilitation service to patients who have a newly diagnosed... NHS Jobs.
- : Occupational Therapist. the job is available in 3 locations namely Brantwood, Stockwood and Wardown Do you have a real desire to work in a community mental health team and become a skilled and valued member of the MDT? Would you like the opportunity to apply for a band 6 CMHT OT post in just 12 months time? If so... NHS Jobs.
- : Highly Specialist Physiotherapist, Ambulatory Respiratory. ROYAL BROMPTON HOSPITAL Physiotherapist in Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Oxygen Assessment BAND 6/7: £30,550 - £46,315 per annum, depending on experience, inclusive of Outer High Cost Area Supplement JOB REF: HH/RM/5467 1 year temporary contract Full Time Royal Brompton &Harefield NHS Foundation... NHS Jobs.
- : Occupational Therapist. Job Description Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for. You have a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy and must be state registered. As... Aberdeenshire Council.
- : Senior Physiotherapist. We are looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join our multi-disciplinary Orthopaedic team at Northampton General Hospital. The pathway provided to our elective orthopaedic patients is being re-designed and this provides an excellent opportunity to help develop a service through changing times.... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 6 Specialist Occupational Therapist. Band 6 Occupational Therapist – Integrated Discharge Team Fixed term contract 9 months maternity leave cover Commencing August 2017 37.5 hours over 4 days An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Occupational Therapist to join our Integrated... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse. Registered Nurses Band 5, Inpatient Local Services The Limes, Special Care Unit for Patients with Behavioural Problems &Dementia, West London Mental Health Trust The Limes is a Special Care Unit for Patients with Behavioural Problems &Dementia, based in Southall, Ealing. The Limes is a 20 bedded... NHS Jobs.