Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
13 ofertas de trabajo de 'Especialistas en formación del personal' en Reino Unido.
- : Senior Resusciation Officer. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of Resuscitation Officers and Senior Resuscitation Officers within the Education Academy. The team provides a comprehensive, efficient and effective service across the all of Barts Health NHS Trust which includes Royal London, St Bartholomew’s,... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 4 Technical Instructor 2. TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR 2 PHYSIOTHERAPIST BAND 4 Part-time 30 HOURS potential for full time if preferred An opportunity for a Technical Instructor Physiotherapist to work within the combined Oncology / Neurology team has arisen. You will be expected to be primarily based on the Oncology ward,... NHS Jobs.
- : TEFL Teacher - Senior Campus - International Summer School. Fixed-term Contract Our 2018 Summer School will operate from 8th July to 19th August Felsted is a leading day and boarding independent school based in a stunning village campus in North Essex. Founded in 1564 by Richard Lord Riche, who had been a Lord Chancellor under King Edward VI, Felsted... Vacancy Filler.
- : JCA Apprentice Activity Instructor 2018. Does the thought of putting on a suit and sitting behind a desk get you down? Are you ready to start your next adventure and climb your way to the top? Our Activity Instructor/ Group Leader Apprenticeship will take you on a journey like no other! Our instructors are the superstars of JCA, the... TUI Group.
- : Senior (Lead) Technical Instructor - Audio Post Production. We are seeking a Senior (Lead) Technical Instructor to provide instruction and specialist support as part of the teaching and learning engagement within the media/film/animation programme areas. You will have responsibility of developing workshop content for delivery by self and others across... University West of England.
- : Employment Skills Sector Trainer. EmploymentSkills Sector Trainer Responsible to:Employment Skills Co-ordinator Responsible for: Adult Learners, Students 16-18 year olds Grade of post:Scale 5 £21,602 - £23,582 per annum Hours of work:37 hours per week (Post may require evening & weekend duties) Work... City of Wolverhampton College.
- : Swimming Instructor. Sports Development Centre Part time, (3.5 hours per week), Term time only (35 weeks per year) You must hold a recognised National Governing Body qualification in Swimming Teaching and have experience of working with groups of 8-14 people, with children and as part of a team. With excellent... Loughborough University.
- : JCA Chief Instructor. This is an exciting role supporting the Activity Manager in the successful operation of our flagship Centre at Condover Hall, Shropshire. The Chief Instructor plays a significant link between the Senior Activity Team and the day to day overseeing of the Activity Instructors. As the Chief Instructor... TUI Group.
- : Sessional Trainer – Hospitality and Catering - HMP Low Newton. Are you a Trainer looking for sessional work? For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons. Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates... AoC Jobs.
- : Sessional Trainer - Construction - HMP Moorland. Are you a Trainer looking for casual work? For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons. Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates... AoC Jobs.
- : Care Coordinator. Hales Group are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to be based in our Peterborough office. Duties include: • Taking new Service Users referrals from social workers and private Service Users • Planning and allocating Care Workers to Service Users, managing their workload, adhering to Hales... Hales Group Ltd.
- : Senior Training Officer. This is fixed term contract for 12 months. The University is embarking upon an ambitious and exciting opportunity to replace its current Student Records System. You will be part of a 'implementation team' and tasked to develop the training strategy as well as be responsible for planning, developing,... Oxford Brookes University.
- : Training Delivery Co-ordinator. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Training Deliver Co-ordinator/Manager to oversee the provision and delivery of all L&D activity for Sodexo employees on site, in line with internal policy and client agreements. As Training Manager, you'll promote a learning culture within... Sodexo Ltd.