Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Profesionales de la salud no clasificados bajo otros epígrafesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
91 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesionales de la salud no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes' en Reino Unido.
- : Clinical Team Lead. Family Safeguarding Mental Health Team Leader – Band 7 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior Family Safeguarding Practitioner at band 7. This is a 16 month fixed term post Secondments would be considered subject to prior approval from your Manager. Luton was successful in their... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Staff Nurse Oncology Inpatients. Are you seeking job satisfaction with a generous salary?Do you see yourself working in an exciting central London environment?Above all are you ready to make a difference?This is a very exciting time for Cancer Services at UCH. Situated in the West End of London, we are a large cancer centre... NHS Jobs.
- : Newly Registered Nurses. Newly Registered Nurses Why we are recruiting: Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children GOSH is committed to growing and developing its nursing workforce. Whether you’re due to qualify in March 2018 or are already a Band 5 with up to 12 months post registration experience, we will offer... NHS Jobs.
- : Specialist Dietitian. Community Dietitian Nottingham - Stapleford Care Centre Full time Part time considered Do you enjoy variety? Come and join us to develop your skills in Community Dietetics. You will take responsibility for providing specialist dietetic assessment and interventions to both adults and children... NHS Jobs.
- : Practice Nurse. A great opportunity to join a successful £440m turnover integrated NHS Foundation Trust. Our service portfolio includes mental health, intellectual disability and specialist mental health services, community physical health for both adults and children, prison health and our low, medium and... NHS Jobs.
- : Specialist Renal Dietitian. We are looking for a highly specialist, enthusiastic, self-motivated dietitian to join our renal dietetic team within Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust BTUH. The successful candidate will need excellent clinical skills and experience in service improvement and... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 6 Specialist Discharge Nurse. Would you like to make a difference or take on a new challenge? We have a vacancy for fixed term contract within the Complex Discharge team across our 3 sites in Imperial Healthcare NHS Trust. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of Specialist Discharge nurse.... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 5 Staff Nurse – Acute &Specialist Medicine. Fast forward your nursing career at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. Our world-renowned hospitals are full of opportunity for nurses who are starting out in general or specialist medicine, or looking for progression to develop new skills, get involved in quality improvement and collaborate... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Band 5 Staff Nurse: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is one of the largest acute Trusts in the country, with specialist centres for Major Trauma, Renal Transplant, Respiratory Medicine, Hyper-acute Stroke, Cardiology, Paediatrics and Gestational Trophoblastic... NHS Jobs.
- : Social Worker. A Rare opportunity to join our award winning Adult Social Care Team has become available. Thurrock Adult Social Care is recruiting to a number of posts; Senior Social Work Practitioners and Social Workers. We would welcome applications from Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs). You... Vacancy Filler.
- : Staff Nurse - Marjorie Warren Ward. Marjory Warren Ward is a general medical ward for patients who come into hospital either as a planned or an emergency admission. The ward specialises in the care of patients with respiratory conditions and provides: 1.Tests and investigations 2.Treatment of a range of respiratory conditions... NHS Jobs.
- : Theatre Nurse Anaesthetics. Job description Are you looking for a new challenge? We’ve fantastic opportunities and immediate work available for experienced Theatre Nurses (Anaesthetics) in Lancashire. We can offer a wide variety of work placements to fit around you including full, part-time, or ad-hoc hours. Shifts... Castlerock Recruitment Group.
- : Band 5 Theatre Scrub Practitioner. Are you interested in a career in cardio thoracic nursing? Are you a Band 5 Scrub Practitioner or newly qualified nurse/ODP looking for a challenge? Do you have a positive attitude, eager to learn new skills and wish to work in a dynamic patient centered environment? Do you have a strong work... NHS Jobs.
- : Health Promotion Nurse. We would like to welcome all nurses joining our permanent team with a ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00 The Huntercombe Hospital, Cedar House- near Canterbury The hospital is a 40 bed low secure hospital that provides specialist assessments, treatment and care for adults with intellectual... NHS Jobs.
- : Advanced Nurse Practitioner. County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest integrated care providers in England, serving a population of around 600,000 people. We are a high performing organization with a track record of success. We are looking for an expert clinical practitioner to work autonomously... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 6 Charge Nurse - Clinical Haematology. at Imperial we provide Inspiring careers. We have exciting Band 6 opportunities for experienced Haematology nurses to provide essential nursing expertise and leadership across our Clinical Haematology Unit. Imperial College Healthcare is one of the largest acute Trusts in the country, with... NHS Jobs.
- : Alcohol Liaison Nurse Specialist. Job / Department Overview Essex Specialist Treatment and Recovery Service STaRS is a NHS partnership under the banner name of Essex Health Partners. We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and well-motivated, innovative and extremely organised nurses to join our substance misuse service,... NHS Jobs.
- : Dual Diagnosis Practitioner. SLAM in collaboration with NHSE and the Acute Trusts in Lewisham, Lambeth and Southwark are launching an exciting initiative for a full time 12 month fixed term Band 7 Dual Diagnosis nurse / social worker / occupational therapist / counsellor to join the Psychological Medicine and Integrated... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse - Emergency Services (UCH). Advert Band 5 Emergency Service Division – UCLH Emergency Department, Emergency Assessment Unit and Acute Medical UnitAt University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust UCLH our success starts with you. All of our staff have been involved in developing our trust values. We value... NHS Jobs.
- : Associate Practitioner. Essex Specialist Treatment and Recovery Service STaRS is a NHS partnership under the banner name of Essex Health Partners. An exciting and interesting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Associate Practitioner to join Essex STaRS. The Essex STaRS service started in April... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 7 Treatment Advanced Practitioner Radiographer. Advanced Practitioner Therapy Radiographer –Treatment St Luke’s Radiotherapy Department Location: Guildford Applications are invited from enthusiastic therapy radiographers who would like to develop their career in a forward thinking and technically advanced department at a time of major... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 7 Treatment Advanced Practitioner Radiographer (Redhill). Advanced Practitioner Therapy Radiographer –Treatment St Luke’s Radiotherapy Department Location: Redhill with possible rotation to Guildford, Surrey Applications are invited from enthusiastic therapy radiographers who would like to develop their career in a forward thinking and technically... NHS Jobs.
- : Pharmacy technician. PREVIOUS APPLICANT NEED NOT APPLY PHARMACY TECHNICIAN BAND 4 - 5 depending on experience 37.5 hours per week We require a dependable, enthusiastic, motivated pharmacy technician to deliver a high quality, effective and efficient patient focused service. This friendly and innovative department... NHS Jobs.
- : Specialist Renal Dietitian. Band 6 Renal Specialist Dietitian We are excited to advertise two band 6 renal dietitian posts of which one is a permanent post and the other a full time fixed term post for one year maternity leave cover. We are looking for people with excellent general acute dietetic skills, who has an in-depth... NHS Jobs.
- : Specialist Nurse Head and Neck. ENT OPD is part of the regional Head and Neck Unit, caring for Head and Neck and ENT Patients. This is a busy unit requiring a person with relevant specialist experience. It is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established Multidisciplinary Team. We are looking for an individual to... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Sister / Charge Nurse. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Neonatal Nurse to join the Neonatal Transfer Service based at the Royal London hospital for one year to cover maternity leave. The transfer service is the busiest in the country. We operate on a 24/7 basis... NHS Jobs.
- : Skin Cancer Nurse Specialist/Sister. The need has arisen for a third skin cancer nurse specialist within the Dermatology Department at Basildon &Southend Hospitals The will would mean counseling patients with a new diagnosis of skin cancer and ensuring along with band 7 that the patients are dealt with on the correct skin cancer... NHS Jobs.