Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
9 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesionales de la salud' en Reino Unido.
- : Radiopharmacist Band 7. JOB DUTIES : To communicate specialist advice on radiopharmaceuticals and their production to consultant radiologists, radiographers, clinical technologists, patients and clinical scientists as required. To supervise the preparation and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals from the Regional... Recruitment SSC on behalf of HSCNI.
- : Clinical Fellow in Emergency Ambulatory Care. JOB DUTIES : The post-holder will have the opportunity to join the Clinical Assessment Unit team comprising Consultant Physicians from Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine, in addition to input from Specialty doctors and Higher Specialist Trainee in Acute Medicine in the Belfast Trust. These... Belfast Health and Social Care Trust.
- : Sister/Charge Nurse. JOB DUTIES : Nursing duties within a care home environment. A full list of job duties will be discussed at interview stage. OTHER INFO : Employer states applicants must be aged 18+ for insurance purposes. Shift work covering Monday - Sunday, patterns can be 7.45am - 8pm, 7.45am - 2pm, 1.45pm... Four Seasons Health Care.
- : Relief Staff Nurse - RGN. JOB DUTIES : As a member of the management team, under the Head of Home, to assist in the effective and efficient management of the Home, on a day-to-day basis, maintaining good standards of professional practice as required by the Northern Ireland Social Care Council, while working within... Harold McCauley House.
- : Staff Nurse - RGN. JOB DUTIES : As a member of the management team, under the Head of Home, to assist in the effective and efficient management of the Home, on a day-to-day basis, maintaining good standards of professional practice as required by the Northern Ireland Social Care Council, while working within... Harold McCauley House.
- : Practice Nurse. JOB DUTIES : Full phlebotomy service. Wound management. Nebuliser administration. Ear syringing. Vaccinations. Testing urine samples. Assist General Practitioners (GPs) in surgeries when necessary and prepare treatment room for any GP procedures. Minor injury service. Assist in running health... Bovally Medical Centre.
- : Dental Nurse. JOB DUTIES : Duties include full time dental nursing, decontamination, help out on reception, answering telephones etc. OTHER INFO : None. SALARY INFO : To be discussed at interview. EQUALITY STATEMENT : Belmont Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunities Employer and adheres to Equality Opportunities... Belmont Orthodontics.
- : Community Mental Health Nurse Band 6. JOB DUTIES : For a full list of job duties please see the full job description and personnel specification online at employer's website: http://v2.hscrecruit.com OTHER INFO : Post is based in Suport & Recovery Team. Closing date for applications is 25/08/17 at 4.00pm. SALARY INFO : £26,041... Southern Health & Social Care Trust.
- : Nurse Manager. JOB DUTIES : To take responsibility as the person-in-charge for the day-to-day running of the home. To assume professional accountability as the Nurse Manager in respect of the clinical management of the home. To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional... Town and Country Care Homes Ltd.