40 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesionales de la salud' en Reino Unido.
- : Staff Nurse (Night Duty). JOB DUTIES : Duties will include all aspects of care of the elderly in a nursing home setting, including delegation of staff, administration of medicines and liaison within a multi-disciplinary team. OTHER INFO : Cregagh Nursing Home, 2a Graham Gardens, Belfast, BT6 9FB Group Life Insurance... Spa Nursing Home Group.
- : Staff Nurse - Nights. JOB DUTIES : Duties will include all aspects of care of the elderly in a nursing home setting including delegation of staff, administration of medicines and liaison within a multi-disciplinary team. OTHER INFO : Lakeview Nursing Home, 1c Orchard Road, Crumlin, BT29 4SD Group Life Insurance... Spa Nursing Home Group.
- : Practice Nurse / Advanced Nurse Practitioner. JOB DUTIES : All duties pertaining to a practice nurse / advanced nurse practitioner. Must be willing to perform other roles, including those of a treatment room nurse if existing nurse is on leave. OTHER INFO : Banding and pay negotiable depending on clinical experience. SALARY INFO : See... The Old Schoolhouse Medical Centre.
- : Staff Nurse. JOB DUTIES : You will be responsible for the provision of nursing care and practice to meet the needs of residents. You will ensure that all policies and procedures in operation are implemented and that the highest standards are achieved and maintained. OTHER INFO : None. SALARY INFO : £16.00... Mountvale Private Nursing Home.
- : Specialist Occupational Therapist (Band 6). JOB DUTIES : To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of your work, including the management of patients in your care. To ensure a high standard of clinical care based on current evidence and expert practice and to provide support and training to ensure other staff do likewise.... Recruitment SSC on behalf of HSCNI.
- : Sister/Charge Nurse. JOB DUTIES : Nursing duties within a care home environment. A full list of job duties will be discussed at interview stage. OTHER INFO : Employer states applicants must be aged 18+ for insurance purposes. Shift work covering Monday - Sunday, patterns can be 7.45am - 8pm, 7.45am - 2pm, 1.45pm... Four Seasons Health Care.
- : Clinical Fellow in Emergency Ambulatory Care. JOB DUTIES : The post-holder will have the opportunity to join the Clinical Assessment Unit team comprising Consultant Physicians from Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine, in addition to input from Specialty doctors and Higher Specialist Trainee in Acute Medicine in the Belfast Trust. These... Belfast Health and Social Care Trust.
- : Radiopharmacist Band 7. JOB DUTIES : To communicate specialist advice on radiopharmaceuticals and their production to consultant radiologists, radiographers, clinical technologists, patients and clinical scientists as required. To supervise the preparation and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals from the Regional... Recruitment SSC on behalf of HSCNI.
<< · 2