45 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores de servicios de salud' en Reino Unido.
- : Occupational Therapist, The Copse. Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life. Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important... NHS Jobs.
- : Specialist Occupational Therapist, Band 6. Vacancy for a Band 6 Specialist Occupational Therapist. At Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust EPUT we are keen to recruit, retain and aid the development of experienced, enthusiastic and confident occupational therapists. We currently have a band 6 occupational therapy vacancy... NHS Jobs.
- : Locum Consultant: Palliative Medicine. JOB DUTIES : The post holder will join the existing Western Health and Social Care Trust (Western Trust) Specialist Palliative Care Team to meet the Specialist Palliative Care needs of cancer and non-cancer patients within the southern sector of the Western Trust. In this job description and... Western Health & Social Care Trust.
- : Housing Credit Control Officer. JOB DUTIES : The person will be responsible for maintaining Homecare's tenants accounts. You will need to ensure that all rent is paid up to date from housing benefit and/or the tenant. You will need to effectively communicate between the housing executive and tenant to ensure that all necessary... Homecare Independent Living.
- : Children Youth and Family Worker. JOB DUTIES : The successful applicant will be responsible for: Helping children and young people know, trust and follow Jesus. Helping parents and the church family to model, inspire and nurture faith in our children and young people. OTHER INFO : Position in on a 3 year fixed term contract.... Stormont Presbyterian Church.
- : Consultant: Gastroenterology & General Medicine. JOB DUTIES : To share in the collective responsibility for the provision of gastroenterology and general medical services to patients within the Western Trust area, to provide leadership within his/her own speciality team and to contribute to the development of excellence in Clinical practice... Western Health & Social Care Trust.
- : Locum Consultant Anaesthetist. JOB DUTIES : The successful candidate will be joining a team of 8 consultants, and 6 staff grade anaesthetists in the South West Acute Hospital. The Consultant will provide elective & emergency anaesthetic cover in a District General Hospital Environment. This will include anaesthesia for general... Western Health & Social Care Trust.
- : 5985BR - Associate Academic Fellow. This successful and established Scheme has been running for sixteen years, providing a rolling programme of two-year posts for four doctors at any one time. It is based in Cardiff and South East Wales, within the Division of Population Medicine which has an internationally competitive track... Cardiff University.
- : Complex Care Manager - Healthcare - Reading. Complex Care Business Centre Manager... Reading Up to £36,000 per annum basic salary, potential bonus opportunity of £12K in the 1st year and £20K in the 2nd year, company car, private medical insurance, and mobile phone. We are… Newcross Healthcare solutions, a provider of complex care... Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
- : Complex Care Manager - Healthcare - Woking. Complex Care Business Centre Manager - Woking • Up to £36,000 per annum basic salary • Potential bonus opportunity of £20K • Company car • Private medical insurance • Mobile phone We are… Newcross Healthcare solutions, a provider of complex care and nursing support to people in... Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
- : Senior Clinical Fellow- Respiratory Medicine &HDU. Senior Clinical Fellow- Respiratory &HDU - No on-calls Applications are invited for the above post to commence as soon as possible for an initial six month contract with a possibility of extension. The post holder will have good all round experience in Medicine, having completed 24 months at... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Care Assistant - Home Care. Comfort Call are looking for experienced carers to lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team across Denton and Audenshaw (M34) This job involves travelling so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes. To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable... City and County Healthcare Recruitment.
- : Senior Carer - Home Care. Comfort Call are looking for experienced carers to lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team across Denton and Audenshaw (M34) This job involves travelling so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes. To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable... City and County Healthcare Recruitment.
<< · 2