Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
6 ofertas de trabajo de 'Empleados de contabilidad y cálculo de costos' en Irlanda.
- : Accounts Administrator. This role a Community Services programme funded by Pobal and candidate must meet criteria. All administrative aspects, including financial management of Pobal CSP Programme and all other funding sources. Must have experience with Sage Accounts. Duties include Bookkeeping for all cheque accounts... ATHLONE COMMUNITY RADIO LIMITED.
- : Office Administrator. Duties will include: effective running of a busy office, AP & AR and management accounts, QuickBooks, monthly EOY returns, ROS duties, credit control, IT and management of purchase orders. The Ideal candidate will have 3 years experience in a similar role, be Fluent in English, have good communication... YOUNG NURSERIES LIMITED.
- : Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Reconciliation of payments on a daily basis • Responding to internal and external payment queries • Answering payment line calls from patients and secretaries • Management of client Insurer login data • Banking, lodgement and cash-handling duties • Scanning... MEDSERV PRACTICE MANAGEMENT LIMITED.
- : Accounts and Payroll Administrator. Progressive and growing Hospitality Business looking for an experience Accounts and Payroll Administrator. High level of computer literacy required as well as experience in Quickbooks, Excel, Thesaurus and Time Management Software required. The role involves bi-weekly payroll, P30 and Vat 3... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Payroll & Accounts Administrator. We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our Accounts Team on a part-time basis. Matthews.ie is an expanding company employing over 80 personnel between our depot and driving team. We are recognised as being leaders in the coach transport industry in Ireland carrying... MATTHEWS COACH HIRE LIMITED.
- : Accounts Person. We are a wholesale/distribution company based in North. Co. Dublin close to Ashbourne. A junior position has become available within our Admin/Accounts Dept. Two years experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not a necessity. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.... www.jobsireland.ie.