Ir a la versión más ligera, para móviles
Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Irlanda > Agentes de servicios comerciales no clasificados bajo otros epígrafesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
15 ofertas de trabajo de 'Agentes de servicios comerciales no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes' en Irlanda.
- : SAP Business One Implementation. The key requirement will be to Implement the SAP B1 ERP solution in a range of customer situations, from manufacturing to services. Applicants should have experience of SAP B1, or similar type ERP solutions. Ideally applicants will have a strong working knowledge of SAP Business One, a knowledge... D.E.M. MACHINES LIMITED.
- : Social Enterprise Manager. We recognise not everyone will meet all of the criteria, and would welcome applications from people close to the specification and who have the right spirit. Ballybeg Community Development Project (BBCDP) a not-for-profit company with charitable status requires the professional skills of an... Key Project at Ballybeg CDP.
- : Account Manager. A position has become available within our Organisation for Key Account Manager at a National Level. Below is an indication of what is involved with this role Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account assigned to you Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships... Tully Farm Holdings.
- : HEALTHY WATERFORD CO-ORDINATOR (Full time position). WATERFORD AREA PARTNERSHIP CLG HEALTHY WATERFORD Background to Waterford Healthy Cities The World Health Organisation (WHO) designated Waterford as a ‘Healthy City’ in December 2010. To achieve its designation Waterford has demonstrated to WHO that health is a core value for Waterford and... Waterford Area Partnership Ltd.
- : Community Employment Supervisor. Overall Role; The central role of the Supervisor is to develop and deliver the agreed funded plan for Clonakilty Area Sports Group Ltd. Key tasks; To co-ordinate the overall development of the CE programme. To fulfill contractual obligations such as the development of the annual report, work-plan,training... Clon Area Sports Group Ltd.
- : General Manager in Dundalk Community Training Centre. Dundalk Community Training Centre, Orga Dun Dealgan provides career and life skills training to early school leavers and unemployed young people aged 16-21. The centre responds to learner needs by offering a number of skills based training programmes. Our programmes will provide each learner... IACTO CLG.
- : Host Family Coordinator. To manage Host Family Placements for a Busy English Language School Excellent organisational skills required Must have very good interpersonal skills Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel Proficient. This company is registered for the JobsPlus scheme. See www.jobsplus.ie for eligibility criteria. THE IRISH COLLEGE OF ENGLISH LIMITED.
- : Senior Associate Administrator - Wealth Management and Insurance, New Business team. A great entry level role (or a more senor role if you already have financial services experience!) working for a global organisation with two offices in Dublin. Your role will be to process new business applications within set procedures and following existing processes. Communicating with... DST.
- : Accounts Payable Administrator - Ref 095S17. The Role: Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Lead, the Accounts Payable Administrator executes Accounts Payable activities and act as the customer interface for AP, including processing and managing all invoices received. Duties and Responsibilities: Acting as the customer interface... ERVIA.
- : Senior Process Analyst. The Role: The Design Integrity team is primarily responsible for designing new business processes and standardising ways of working for key activities in the water services industry in conjunction with the Business. Reporting to the Business Design Lead, the Senior Process Analyst will be responsible... ERVIA.
- : Quality Assurance Technician (Multiple Opportunities). Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician Region: Ireland Contract: Temporary Reports to: Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth Shift: Monday – Friday (Days) Salary: Negotiable Role Overview: The Quality Assurance Administrator will work within the current Quality Assurance... Irish Breeze Ltd.
- : Accounts Administrator. Enthusiastic person required for administration and accounts role in our busy head office. Candidates must be motivated with the ability to work as part of a team. Requirements: Ability to multitask and prioritise. Strong attention to detail and processes. Excellect time management, analytical... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : General Manager in Waterford Youth Industries CTC - WYTEC. WYTEC provides vocational and life skills training to early school leavers. WYTEC provides community based training for early school leavers who would otherwise have been excluded from active participation in both the workforce and in the society of the local area. Programmes are designed to... IACTO CLG.
- : Secretary. Secretary required for Cork City northside based distribution company. Hours 10.30am to 6.30pm. PC and phone experience essential. A good command of the English language required. Good customer service required. Immediate start. 11.00ph. Apply via email officesecretarycork#gmail.com www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Business Support Administrator. Reporting to the Team Leader, this is an excellent entry level role within FBD’s Central Operations function performing a wide range of general business functions located at our Head Office in Dublin. It would particularly suit someone who was looking to gain their first role in an administrative... FBD Insurance.