Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Irlanda > Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal y afines
15 ofertas de trabajo de 'Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal y afines' en Irlanda.
- HR Recruiter – International Charity . HR Recruiter – International Charity Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin €Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Healthcare Scheme, 22 Days’ Holiday If you’re an adaptable recruitment professional seeking your next step, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking charity... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- International Recruiter in Ireland. You will part of our international team that specializes in sourcing and securing multilingual candidate for Multinational companies across Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific. We will be happy to make you a part of our thriving and exciting team in Dublin, Ireland as an International recruitment... MGI Recruitment.
- Employment Facilitator -. We are a Supported Employment Service for job seekers with disabilities, and mental health difficulties and we are funded by Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP). We currently have a Fixed Term Contract position for an Employment Facilitator in our company. Full details... GALWAY SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT CONSORTIUM COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE.
- International Recruitment Manager. International Recruitment Manager Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin €42,000 - €48,000 Plus Benefits including Healthcare Scheme, 22 Days’ Holiday If you are a highly-organised recruitment professional seeking your next challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- Human Resources Administrator. Human Resources Administrator Bray, Co. Wicklow €Excellent DOE Are you a diligent HR professional seeking your next challenge? Want to play an important role in the smooth running of a cutting-edge medical devices provider? If so, read on. Founded in 1992, our client is a leading developer,... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- Inhouse Recruiter. An inhouse recruiter with a background in HR is required. This is a full time role, 40 hours per week. Duties: Establish recruiting requirements. Build a database of potential candidates. Rostering. Maintain in house HR system. Contact Deirdre 01 6016393. deirdre#ecogroup.ie ECO GROUP SERVICES.
- Recruiter - throughout Northern Ireland. A bit about the job... The role of a Recruiter with Homecare Independent Living is a professional recruitment/sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning... Homecare Independent Living.
- Training/Admin CE Supervisor. The role of the Training CE supervisor is to lead the training function. Major Areas of responsibility • Ensure trainees are met regularly and provided with training services. • Liaising with DSP officer regarding all aspects of scheme and participants • Liaising with participants on... Liberty Recycling Training & Developmemt.
- Recruiter. Recruitment Consultant We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships... PRIMTAC PERSONNEL LIMITED.
- Consultant / Consultante en gestion des ressources humaines. Vous rejoindrez l'équipe Ressources Humaines, avec laquelle vous travaillerez étroitement dans le but de manager la totalité du process de recrutement. Vous serez également en charge de créer un plan de développement pour les nouveaux collaborateurs, de créer les politiques et les procédures...
- Multilingual Recruitment Consultant. Multilingual Recruitment Consultant required. Must have at least 3 years' professional experience, ideally obtained in multinational consultancy firm. Fluency in Brazilian-Portuguese essential. Another European language an advantage. The role will involve recruiting multilingual talents and... Stelfox Limited.
- Sales person / Recruiter. We are looking for a Recruiter, ideally with with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees, however an outgoing, vivacious personality with admin experience is more important, as training will be given. To be... CAREER SOURCE RECRUITMENT LIMITED.
- Recruitment Administrator Job Dublin City South. Servisource Healthcare now wishes to appoint a Recruitment Administrator for the Dublin office to work in the Healthcare Division. *Applicants must have a full clean driving license and own vehicle as a limited amount of travel is a requirement for this job. This person will be required to... SERVISOURCE RECRUITMENT LIMITED Dundalk.
- Employment Advisor, Job Ref. JO2923. Employment Advisor, Job Ref. JO2923 Monaghan Fixed Term Role (until 31st October 2018) €27,270 (pro rata) Closing date for applications - Tue. 17th Apr. 2018 # 4.45pm Our client was established in 1989 and specialises in the delivery of back to work and employability initiatives. As a result... Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd.
- Candidate Resourcer (Intern Unpaid). Are you looking to intern (Unpaid) with a dynamic and diverse Recruitment Agency? Do you describe yourself as someone who is ambitious, eager to learn, can set targets and goals and exceed them? Or are you a recent HR Graduate looking for an amazing starting opportunity? We are an award-winning... Three Q PERMS & TEMPS.