Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
12 ofertas de trabajo de 'Analistas de gestión y organización' en Irlanda.
- : 810HR17 - Change Management Specialist. The Business Change team in Irish Water will establish, develop and maintain a Business Change capability to support the delivery of ongoing programmes of change across Irish Water. Business Change consists of three main work streams: Portfolio Management; Business Process Optimisation; Change... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Senior Enterprise Development Officer. Reporting to the Head of Enterprise in the Local Enterprise Office, the Senior Enterprise Development Officer will work as a member of a dynamic team providing support and assistance to small and micro businesses. The primary role of the Senior Enterprise Development Officer will be to support... Kildare County Council.
- : Business Development Executive. Join our brilliant team and grow with us. We've gone from 1 to 3 dealerships in as many years and we are focused on both our growth and yours. We look for the best and we aim to develop them to continually improve through a managed training and development plan. We have a really strong team... Springdome Ltd.
- : International Business Developer & Marketing Analysis. International Business Developer & Marketing Analysis – The main duties of this role is to develop Sepam International Business, through development of customer base and competitive market analysis. The successful candidate will help shape the voice of our services and help us grow a loyal... SEPAM LIMITED.
- : Quality Assurance Manager. A leading Food manufacturing company based in the Carlow region, has an opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for a 1 year maternity cover. This opportunity will be based in Carlow offices. The role will involve the following: • Management of Site Quality Management... SEERYS HEATHERFIELD LIMITED.
- : QA Supervisor. Key Responsibilities: Production / Quality Assurance inspection checks at all stages of production. Conduct product sampling throughout the production process, including pre-production and work in progress swabs. Non-compliance reporting and investigation. Work to compressive quality assurance... KEPAK CLONEE.
- : Quality Manager (Food Production) Ref: JO2759. Our client is a family owned company, who have been in operation for over 40 years and are an integral part of the local community and one of the main employers in the local area. They have been making and continue to make original produce since the founding of the Company. They are a very... Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd.
- : Group Business Planning Lead. The Group Finance Business Lead will report to and support the Group Business Planning Manager to provide deep insight into the Irish Water, Networks and Shared Services businesses and bring on-going constructive evaluation of financial results and investment requirements to drive financial... ERVIA.
- : Business Analyst. The Business Analyst role will strongly support the Group Head of Regulation & Technical (Gas) on a broad range of activities related to long-term business development. Relevant 3rd level qualification and a minimum of 5 years post-graduate working experience. Ability to build strong working... ERVIA.
- : Business Manager. The ideal candidate must be qualified to sell finance, insurance solutions and service packages to our customers. Identify customer needs using effective questioning and listening techniques. Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer. Ensure all documentation,... Connolly Motor Group.
- : Quality Manager (Production/Manufacturing) Ref: JO2759. Quality Manager (Production/Manufacturing) Ref: JO2759 Based in South West Donegal Contract Role: Duration 3-months Negotiable salary - €30K+ Our client is a family owned company, who have been in operation for over 40 years and are an integral part of the local community and one of the main... Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd.
- : Junior consultant. Working in collaboration with our French partner Mille-Alliance, your first two years as a Mint-Link consultant will be spent in France, working on assignments for clients with more experienced consultants. You will thus be trained as a consultant and build experience, working on assignments... MINT-LINK CONSULTING LIMITED.