Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
7 ofertas de trabajo de 'Especialistas en métodos pedagógicos' en Irlanda.
- : Contracted Training Officer - Loughlinstown Training Centre. Primary Role: • The Contracted Training Officer is a key member of the Contracted Training team with specific responsibility for ensuring the smooth set up and administration of Contracted Training Courses both in the Training Centre and off site. The role involves overseeing and ensuring... Dublin & Dun Laoghaire Education and Training Board.
- : Community Training Officer - Loughlinstown Training Centre. Primary Role: The Community Training Officer is a key member of the Community Training Team with specific responsibility for the support and monitoring of Community Training Projects which includes, Second Providers, Learners and a wide range of Client Groups in the delivery of FET provision... Dublin & Dun Laoghaire Education and Training Board.
- : Entrepreneurial Specialist, UCD Innovation Academy (Temporary, 36 months). Applications are invited for the temporary roles as Entrepreneurial Specialist within the UCD Innovation Academy As a result of increasing demand and student numbers, the UCD Innovation Academy seeks to recruit a panel of up to 4 full-time or 8 part-time practitioner based Entrepreneurial Specialists... University College Dublin.
- : 099S17 - Oracle User Support and Training Administrator. Reporting to the Procurement Compliance and Administration Manger the User Support Administrator will support Local Authority staff, Gas Networks Ireland & Group staff in the use of Ervia Procurement Systems. Provide detailed Procurement & Business Process Support to all Ervia Group users of... ERVIA.
- : 784HR17– Technical Training Specialist. The Human Resources area within Irish Water provides HR support to the business across a wide range of functions including employee & industrial relations, performance management, talent management, workforce planning and recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits and... ERVIA.
- : Coffee Trainer. A customer facing field based training role, with responsibility to train in-store staff to an agreed standard, on everything coffee, to maintain the quality and consistency of the new Coffee brand for one of our major retail partners. The role will also have responsibilities to drive incremental... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : IT Instructor - Sligo Town. IT Instructor to deliver training course in Sligo Town area, The Course is IT Maintenance so the ideal tutor would have to be familiar and deliverd Comptia A+ & Network+ course before. The Tutor would have to have qualifications in Training along with Comptia Certification also. A Min of 6... ISLAND TRAINING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED.