Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
7 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ingenieros medioambientales' en Irlanda.
- : EXECUTIVE SCIENTIST KERDIFFSTOWN LANDFILL REMEDIATION PROJECT. The post is a 5 year fixed term contract. The successful candidate shall have relevant work experience which should include: • Groundwater monitoring programmes; • Wastewater monitoring and reporting; • Environmental monitoring (noise, air, odour, surface water); • Interpretation of... Kildare County Council.
- : Materials Engineer - Ref 073N17. The Role: Materials engineering within Asset Management Design is responsible for ensuring that all materials meet the necessary technical specifications and are subject to the appropriate inspection process before use in the network. The successful candidate will have: the ability to effectively... ERVIA.
- : Water and Wastewater Process Optimisation Analyst - 790AO17. The Role: The Water and Wastewater Process Optimisation Analyst will be responsible for supporting the provision of process optimisation services across water, waste and energy efficiency. The role will be responsible for ensuring that water / wastewater treatment plants are operated within... ERVIA.
- : DBO Engineer - Ref 753AO17. The Asset Operations function within Irish Water is responsible for the delivery of safe, responsive, reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services. The DBO team within the Operational Efficiency and Contract Management Team are responsible for the management of the water and wastewater... ERVIA.
- : Infrastructure Programme Specialist - Ref 751AD17. The Infrastructure Programme Specialist supports the relevant Infrastructure Programme Managers (Water and Wastewater) with programme coordination and progression to enable the delivery of relevant Infrastructure programmes, as part of the Capital Investment Plan. The Infrastructure portfolio... ERVIA.
- : Water Networks Performance Analyst - Ref 747AM17. The Water Networks Performance Analyst will work in the Water Networks Performance team in Asset Planning and will be responsible for servicing the business using hydraulic water network models including detailed analysis of networks to support future growth and development of robust long term... ERVIA.
- : Project Scheduling Analyst - Ref 742AD17. The Portfolio and Governance team is responsible for portfolio management and planning activities across the Asset Delivery portfolio that include; governance and control, performance reporting, portfolio analysis, risk analysis, data integrity and portfolio optimisation. The Project Scheduling... ERVIA.