Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
9 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ingenieros medioambientales' en Irlanda.
- : DBO Engineer - Ref 753AO17. The Asset Operations function within Irish Water is responsible for the delivery of safe, responsive, reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services. The DBO team within the Operational Efficiency and Contract Management Team are responsible for the management of the water and wastewater... ERVIA.
- : Infrastructure Programme Specialist - Ref 751AD17. The Infrastructure Programme Specialist supports the relevant Infrastructure Programme Managers (Water and Wastewater) with programme coordination and progression to enable the delivery of relevant Infrastructure programmes, as part of the Capital Investment Plan. The Infrastructure portfolio... ERVIA.
- : Water Networks Performance Analyst - Ref 747AM17. The Water Networks Performance Analyst will work in the Water Networks Performance team in Asset Planning and will be responsible for servicing the business using hydraulic water network models including detailed analysis of networks to support future growth and development of robust long term... ERVIA.
- : Project Scheduling Analyst - Ref 742AD17. The Portfolio and Governance team is responsible for portfolio management and planning activities across the Asset Delivery portfolio that include; governance and control, performance reporting, portfolio analysis, risk analysis, data integrity and portfolio optimisation. The Project Scheduling... ERVIA.
- : Field Engineer - Ref 739AM17. Reporting to the Senior Field Engineer, in Connections & Developer Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for adhering to the process of taking in charge of water services and overseeing connections requested in the water and wastewater network, in accordance with the Connections... ERVIA.
- : Design Engineer - Reference 734AM17. The Design Engineer will be responsible for the vetting of design of new connections technical solutions, ensuring compliance with Connection and Developer Services technical requirements and the development of Connection Offers. The Design Engineer’s responsibilities will include preliminary... ERVIA.
- : Wastewater Networks Performance Officer - Ref 733AM17. The Wastewater Networks Performance Officer role sits in the Asset Planning team which is primarily responsible for 0-5 year asset planning. The Asset Planning team plays a key role in promoting collaboration and co-ordination of planning activities across the three asset functions. This includes... ERVIA.
- : 720AO17 - Water and Wastewater Process Optimisation Analyst. The Role The Water and Wastewater Process Optimisation Analyst will be responsible for supporting the provision of process optimisation services across water, waste and energy efficiency. The role will be responsible for ensuring that water / wastewater treatment plants are operated within... ERVIA.
- : Regional Water Treatment Asset Planning Specialist - Ref 717AM17. Reporting to the Water Asset Planning Lead, the Regional Water Treatment Asset Planning Specialist sits in the Asset Planning team which is primarily responsible for 0-5 year asset planning. The Asset Planning team plays a key role in promoting collaboration and co-ordination of planning activities... ERVIA.