Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
6 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ingenieros medioambientales' en Irlanda.
- : Meter Maintenance Engineer - Ref 838CU18. The Role: Irish Water has recently completed the installation of almost 900,000 domestic water meters, and is taking on responsibility for a smaller number of non-domestic metering operations. The Meter Maintenance Engineer will work with Local Authority staff and other partners to investigate... ERVIA.
- : DBO Engineer - Ref 841AO18. The Role: The Asset Operations function within Irish Water is responsible for the delivery of safe, responsive, reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services. The DBO team within the Operational Efficiency and Contract Management Team are responsible for the management of the water... ERVIA.
- : Regional Sustainability and Environment Officer. The Regional Sustainability & Environmental Officer will be responsible for supporting the development of sustainability and environmental related policies, standards and targets for Assets and reviewing performance in Irish Water at a Regional level. The role will be instrumental in developing... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Connection and Developer Services Developer Liaison Lead. The Developer Liaison Specialist will initiate continuous engagement with Large Developers nationally through out the different stages of the Irish Water Connection Process. The general purpose of the role is to act as the first point of contact for these Large Developers, liaising with the... ERVIA.
- : EXECUTIVE SCIENTIST KERDIFFSTOWN LANDFILL REMEDIATION PROJECT. The post is a 5 year fixed term contract. The successful candidate shall have relevant work experience which should include: • Groundwater monitoring programmes; • Wastewater monitoring and reporting; • Environmental monitoring (noise, air, odour, surface water); • Interpretation of... Kildare County Council.
- : Materials Engineer - Ref 073N17. The Role: Materials engineering within Asset Management Design is responsible for ensuring that all materials meet the necessary technical specifications and are subject to the appropriate inspection process before use in the network. The successful candidate will have: the ability to effectively... ERVIA.