Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
5 ofertas de trabajo de 'Biólogos, botánicos, zoólogos y afines' en Irlanda.
- : Research Scientists – Graduate Opportunity . Research Scientists – Graduate Opportunity Dungloe, Co. Donegal €Excellent DOE Are you a scientific graduate looking to break into a fast-paced, modern industry? Want to gain valuable industry experience with a thriving business? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to help our... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Clinical Research Scientists/Eolaithe Taighde Cliniciuil (Job Ref: 17/CRSD). The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir: Essential attributes: 1. BSc in a relevant biomedical or life science subject. 2. Demonstrable understanding of immunoassay principles. 3. Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team. 4. Possess excellent organisational... RANDOX TEORANTA.
- : Lecturer Below the Bar, School of Natural Sciences, Botany and Plant Sciences. Applications are invited from highly motivated and talented individuals for appointment as a Lecturer Below the Bar, Contract Type B, in the School of Natural Sciences at NUI Galway. Applications from candidates with an internationally competitive research and teaching background in Plant Epigenetics... NUI Galway.
- : Clinical Research Scientists/Eolaithe Taighde Cliniciuil 17/CRSD. The Role/An Ról: We require highly motivated and creative individuals to fulfil challenging research and development roles within our Clinical Research Section. The successful candidates will employ a range of approaches, including design, development, verification and clinical validation,... RANDOX TEORANTA.
- : Chemist/Ceimiceoir 17/CHDJ. Career opportunities currently exist with a world class leader in the development of revolutionary medical technology. Who we are/Cé muid: Randox Laboratories is a privately owned diagnostic reagent and equipment manufacturing company. For nearly 30 years we have developed innovative diagnostic... RANDOX TEORANTA.