Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
7 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores financieros' en Irlanda.
- : Capital Investment Financial Strategist. To determine the optimum allocation of financial resources associated with the company's ongoing capital investment programme. Excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, organizational skills, confidence with information technology, negotiating skills, honesty and fairness in... CELL AGAIN IRELAND LIMITED.
- : Finance Officer,P4. Approve/Confirm that proposed obligations or disbursement for services, supplies and equipment, as well as those pertaining to personnel, are in accordance with the Financial Regulations and Rules of the UN, relevant appropriations and staffing tables and corresponding approved allotments;... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Financial Administrator Part Time Maternity cover. Financial Administrator Ballyroan Community & Youth Centre Marian Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 Maternity cover November 2017 – July 2018 CV to Centre Manager at enquiries#bcyc.ie by 5pm Friday September 15th 2017. Part time role 20/30 hours per week. Flexible working arrangements The Position... Ballyroan Community & Youth Centre CLG.
- : Financial Administrator. Busy Castleisland based business requires an experienced financial administrator to join our team. The successful candidate would be in charge of the financial administration function of the company and would report directly to the CEO. The position is for 24 hours per week and these hours... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Accounts Assistant Dublin City Credit union. FINANCE OFFICE Finance Officer required. Duties will include: Reporting to and under the direction of the Manager, the ideal candidate will contribute to the growth and development of the credit union business with specific responsibility for the following; Assisting the Manager, Board of Directors... KILLIAN CONSULTING.
- : 724FE17 - Finance Efficiencies Lead. The Role The Finance function within Irish Water, which comprises circa 38 resources, ensures effective financial management of the organisation and provide the expertise, services and information to support the business in achieving its required business outcomes, including supporting the... ERVIA.
- : 709CU17 – Revenue Assurance Manager. The Role: Reporting to the Customer Strategy & Capability Manager, the Revenue Assurance Manager will be responsible for maintaining an end-to-end view of all Customer related revenue processes across Irish Water, and assessing/mitigating risk in this area. Working closely with Finance and... ERVIA.