Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
7 ofertas de trabajo de 'Técnicos en ciencias físicas y químicas' en Dinamarca.
- : Laboratory Technician to Biophysical Characterisation team. Are you ready for the challenge to support all of Novo Nordisk’s global insulin production facilities, and do you know what it means to set the standards of tomorrow? Then you have the opportunity to be part of a team where responsibility, challenges and development go hand in hand. About... NOVO NORDISK A/S.
- : Associate, Quality Control. We are currently looking for a driven and motivated team-player to join our QC Materials team in Hillerød. You will be part of a smaller team of 12 people who is responsible for sampling and testing raw materials and packaging materials. Job Description The team is a combination of five... BIOGEN (DENMARK) NEW MANUFACTURINGApS.
- : Supervisor for Large Scale Manufacturing. Do you thrive on working shifts and do you want to pursue a leadership role - or perhaps pursue it in a different context? Then this opportunity might be your next career move! Job Description We are looking for a Supervisor for our Large Scale Manufacturing, including a Media Preparation,... BIOGEN (DENMARK) NEW MANUFACTURINGApS.
- : Laboratory Technician in Research and Development at NNPR. Research Denmark - Køge Do you dream of working with Research and Development (R&D)? Do you have experience with Synthetic Chemistry and Chromatography? Then you might be our new lab technician for our Resin R&D team at Novo Nordisk Pharmatech (NNPR).Novo Nordisk Pharmatech’s ability... NOVO NORDISK A/S.
- : Laboratory Technician in Microanalysis Centre at NNPR (maternity). Research Denmark - Køge Do you dream of working with microanalysis, research and development? Do you have experience working in a GMP environment? Do you perform well under pressure while still focusing on quality and compliance? Then you should apply to become our new Lab Technician in... NOVO NORDISK A/S.
- : Laboratory Technicians (Laboranter) – CHO Cell Line Engineering. The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (CFB) at DTU invites applications for a number of positions as Laboratory Technician (Laborant) for its CHO production cell line development research project. DTU Biosustain is an international research center of excellence developing... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- : Clinical Trial Administrators for Global Development. Clinical Development Denmark - Søborg Do you have the skills and experience to provide excellent support for ambitious teams driving clinical trial activities in an international setting? Do you have the people skills to build trustful relations across professions, geography and cultures?... NOVO NORDISK A/S.