Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Dinamarca > Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superioren Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
197 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior' en Dinamarca.
- : PhD Scholarship in Nano-Bio Science. This project aims to develop, validate and apply new analytical approaches for simultaneous speciation analysis of chromium (CrIII and CrVI) in foodstuffs, particularly in cereals, milk, meat and derived products. Chromium species will be separated on-line by high performance liquid chromatography... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- : Associate/Assistant Professor in Knowledge Sharing and Analytics. The Department of Management Engineering invites applications for a full-time position as Associate or Assistant Professor within the field of implementation and performance management. The position is based in the Management Science (MS) division, in the Implementation and Performance Management... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- : PhD scholarship in Microbiome Systems Biology. A PhD position is available at the Department of Bio and Health Informatics (DTU Bioinformatics) at the Technical University of Denmark within the area of metagenomics/systems biology. The research at DTU Bioinformatics is focused on benefitting from the wealth of new data and data types being... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- : Analytical Scientist for Oral Analytical Development Team. -?Research -?Denmark - Måløv Do you want to make a difference in our vision of changing diabetes patients' lives? Are you eager to develop and validate analytical methods for one of our most innovative diabetes products? Than this might be you next career move. Our Oral Protein Formulation... Novo Nordisk A/S.
- : PhD Fellow in Biophysics. The Niels Bohr Institute (NBI) annonces the availability of Ph.D. Fellow position in biophysics at the Danish National Research Foundation Center of Excellence for Stem Cell Decision Making (StemPhys). Project: the role of temperature oscillations in differentiation and inflammation ... Niels Bohr Institutet.