Warehouse Logistics Planner - Maternity Cover. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Randers SV | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11235
Service Supply Chain & Repair is a unit covering all the service operations globally. We are responsible for the supply to all the service sites, construction sites and after sales across the regions. We strive to have a high-quality supply chain operations in Vestas, making our department a great place to work.
Service Service Operations > Supply Chain & Repair > SIOP > Warehouse Management > IRW Operations Randers DK > Transport Dept.
Warehouse Management department in Denmark and Germany, is responsible for procuring, storing, pick packing and shipping on time to our service technicians. Safety is our main driver; after; quality and delivery are our key measurables, making sure we need the demand from our customers. You would join an international team, where we constantly strive for improvements.
We are looking for a maternity cover for our Warehouse Logistics Planner who can continue the effective planning and coordination in the position.
- Ensure that the delivery plan is followed to meet the delivery accuracy target
- Plan the required resources needed to have mid-and long term view at our warehouses
- Coordinate with the stakeholders from all regions regarding the capacity, prioritization of orders and recovery plan if needed
- Support outbound/transport/customs processes
- Maintain, improve, direct times and calendars at SAP so the warehouses are meeting the flows
- Effectively ensure alignment between our different departments
- An educational background with transportation and logistics
- Experience in planning activities
- Extensive experience with MS Office
- Good knowledge of working with a SAP system
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing
- Besides being highly motivated in working with change management, we expect that you have the following competencies needed to succeed:
- Structured and detail-oriented
- Effective stakeholder management
- Service-minded and great communication skills
- A "can-do" attitude
What we offer
Apart from a attractive salary and benefits package, you will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is prepared to assist when needed.
Your primary work location will be Randers, Denmark.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 8th November, 2020.
This position is a maternity cover role on a 12 month FTC.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Randers SV; Código postal: 8940; Calle: Falstersvej, Número: 8
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Randers-SV-Warehouse-Logistics-Planner-8940/624980201/
Identificador de la vacante:5229810.
Ver las 218 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Project Manager for renewable hydrogen and P2X projects. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Vessel Professional. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Tourmedarbejder, som ELSKER børn søges. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- Mould Maintenance Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- Project Manager for Business Support. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Project Manager in Supply Chain. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Portfolio Project Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.