Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role as Daily Planner. Join Nets today!
Ofertas de empleo de Oficinistas generales en Oslo (Noruega)
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Oficinistas : Oficinistas generales : Oficinistas generales.
Clerical support workers : General and keyboard clerks : General office clerks : General office clerks
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you'll become part of an exciting growth journey. We've set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Sales and Operational Planning our contribution is to support our operation in having the right amount people with the right skills at the right time in place and create inshigts to the operation on performance and improvements areas, and finally we are 5 % frontier culture in searching for new ways of improving.
In this role, you'll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You're expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You'll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are ensuring that with are fullfilling our targets with highest degree of productivity and quality. Creating a strong cooperation with the Operation and securing a continues development.
Elements of the area of responsibility will be conducting forcast meetings with the management team that result into cost efficient work schedules for the employees while still ensuring that our service levels agreements are upheld. In the weekly rutines track schedule integrity and adjust if needed up until the schedules are executed and produce vacation plans for the employees.
In the daily routines handle schedule change requests from the employees and handle schedule trade requests from the employees. And in Intraday management. React to deviations between forecasts and actual activity on the day.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It's the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it's your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Experience with working with WFM system Nice IEX (Forecasting, Planning, Scheduling) or same
- Experience with KPI's from a Contact Center environment (COPC)
- Advanced Excel user
- You have a strong analytical toolbox and you are very well at home in all kind of business modeling
- You have strong presentation skills and have plenty experience visualizing data and conclusions and you are quick to translate high levels of abstraction into crisp and clear recommendations
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Analytical nature
- Detail oriented
- Holistic in your approach to designing solutions
- Enjoys working in a less formal and rigid development environment
- You love to explore numbers, patterns, causality and correlations
- You are very structured and patiently able to explain your rationales and conclusions to colleagues with different backgrounds
- You have a likeable personality and work well together with people from different functions and from different layers in the organization
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you'll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You'll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers... you and me.
Power your career. Apply now or at latest 07.06.2019
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Peter Hastrup Phone 0045 29482666 Mail phastnets.eu We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ISS FACILITY SERVICES AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03351905000463.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Kontormedarbeider søkes snarest. Noruega, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Kontormedarbeider. Noruega, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Kundeservice og Administrasjons medarbeidere.. Noruega, 17 Jul. 2019.
- MEDARBEIDER VED FORMANNSKAPSKONTORET. Noruega, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Administrasjonskoordinator. Noruega, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Grunnet økt pågang søker vi Resepsjon- og Administrasjonsmedarbeidere!. Noruega, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Prosjektkoordinator til Relokator!. Noruega, 06 Jul. 2019.
- Admninistrativ medarbeider med litt HR, for internasjonalt jernbaneselskap. Noruega, 06 Jul. 2019.