UX/UI Designer. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Empleo de Desarrolladores de software en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling.
If you think that love is a perfectly geometric shaped vector heart made with Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator, filled with a cadmium red color, then you will be a good fit for our company. And if you are looking for a top 10 IT workplace, in Copenhagen, with lots of growth and professional challenges, then we are the one you are looking for!
Siteimprove is a growing SaaS company with an expanding portfolio of online services that help customers secure and optimize their website and its content.
We have a lot of data to present, so the challenge is to design a system that is easy to use and self-explanatory while still exposing large amounts of data.
Our UX designers believe in and creates good, solid design that puts the user first. Together we strive to transform a rather data intense user interface into a delightful and easy to use experience through logical structures, helpful illustrations and thoughtful data visualizations.
We believe that good design should be easy to implement and should also have a solid grounding in the overall business goals of the company. Having a holistic approach to what you produce will give you great recognition from our developers and product units, which you work closely with.
- Design user flows, prototypes, sketches, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for new features and products
- Work closely with development teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Help facilitate and participate in brainstorms and workshops when defining and designing new products and features
- Together with teams help plan and conduct user testing of the UX, designs and ideas
What We Require of You
- 5+ years of experience in designing web tool / app interfaces
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Have a critical mind to product development. Not only design but how products, features and UX support the business goals
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
What We'll Love About You
- That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive, aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering a world class product
- A great mindset for continuous design and experimentation
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and data visualizations would be icing on the cake!
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of C
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 20/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: SITEIMPROVE A/S.
Contacto: Karoline Bertelsen Rønje
Ver las 588 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Software Quality Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2017.
UX/UI Designer. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2017.
IT Consultant - HR & EHS. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Fullstack Developer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Lead Cyber Security Architect. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Embedded Software Development Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Engineering Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
DevOps Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.