User Experience Designer (UX-Designer/in). Polonia
Ofertas de empleo en Polonia
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- You will strengthen our team’s User Experience Design capabilities,
- Plan design work, propose best approach and deliverables for a task goal,
- Deliver design artifacts that leads to task's goal achievement,
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers, UI Designers, UI Developers and User Researchers,
- Constantly align and create opportunities to share knowledge with team members and company wide,
- Design towards unified experience across product, taking into account usability and accessibility principles,
- Support User Researchers in planning the research, setting research hypothesis, preparing testing materials, analysis and apply research results and recommendations to design.
Who are you?
We expect that you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience with UX design,
- Empathize with users, put users’, their goals and needs in focus,
- Be able to align with organizational strategy and organizational objectives,
- Focus on usability,
- Be able to research data, analyze and synthesize data and turn into digestible findings,
- Know how to create different types of prototypes and how to design usable product,
- Remember and consider constrains that may influence the design artifacts,
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience,
- Know the design process, work with the process, improve the process,
- Be able to work with variety of stakeholders.
What do we welcome?
- Experience for complex products for professionals,
- Experience in aviation.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
País del trabajo: Polonia.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Deutsche Lufthansa AG (www.be-lufthansa.com).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
Identificador de la vacante:13348-618592-1-S.