Transformation Manager. Byen København. Dinamarca
Búsqueda de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca (Byen København)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Transformation Manager to spearhead changes in a global organization
Do you have a passion for driving and implementing change in a global organization? Do you thrive in a digitalisation environment? This is your opportunity to join a team that shapes the future of one of Denmark's oldest engineering companies.
About the role
We are undergoing a transformation in the way we design and deliver cement plants, and are looking for a Transformation Manager.
You will be responsible for scoping, developing and implementing new systems and ways of working in FLSmidth globally. You will collaborate with global and multi-disciplinary teams across the organization – e.g. sales, engineering, supply chain and IT. You will be instrumental in successfully implementing changes in the organization's DNA by drawing on your change management skills to engage and align with key stakeholders on a daily basis. Your leadership skills will ensure that the whole team is motivated and focused, and your project management skills will guarantee the project is delivered on time, on budget and high quality.
About the department
If you enjoy exploring unknown territory and implementing change, we have the right job for you in the Engineering Tools & Processes department, which is a part of the R&D and Innovation organization in the FLSmidth Cement Industry. Our mandate is to implement new systems and ways of working, and we are well underway and have a need to strengthen the team. We are a young team that has high ambitions and lots of ideas. Together with the team, you can look forward to exciting workdays where you are constantly challenging the status-quo. You will be collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders across cultures, setting priorities and facilitating decisions, which all in all inspire you to grow personally and professionally.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing your own portfolio of projects – from scoping to satisfactory handover to internal customers
- Heading interdisciplinary and cross-cultural teams
- Driving communication in a complex environment
- Managing internal and external stakeholders as well as maintaining good relationships with them to ensure satisfactory project outcome
- Driving and managing change across a matrix organization
- Ensuring alignment across disciplines in order to enable the teams to work efficiently
- Ensuring proactive follow-up and risk management on projects and escalating to management when required
You will be based at our headquarters in Copenhagen and can expect up to 60 travel days per year, mostly for internal meetings.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project and/or Change Manager in an international environment with a successful track-record within change projects
- A Master’s or engineering degree in engineering, business management or similar
- An entrepreneurial mindset and drive to find creative solutions
- Knowledge and experience with engineering software development and integration is a plus
- Basic understanding of system integration that allows you to guide the team to take the right decisions in system development projects
- Ability to establish good connections with a broad range of people in an agile manner and manage expectations
- A positive mindset that motivates the team and those around you, no matter if they sit next to you or on the other side of the world. Experience leading across borders is a distinct benefit.
- The ability to maintain the bigger picture while at the same time digging into the details when needed
- Good communication skills that adapt to the situation, and fluent in English
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth. You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: competence, co-operation and responsibility. Ensuring that safety stays top of mind is part of FLSmidth's commitment of being a responsible employer, and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Application and contact
Questions about the position may be directed to Mireia Fontarnau Vilaró, Head of Engineering Tools & Processes, at +45 6082 9043 or mfvflsmidth.com. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. The application deadline is October 11th 2019. Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R4886 ready at hand when you contact us.
No recruiters and unsolicited agency referrals please.
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 3.3 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industries. To maintain our market-leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 11,300 employees worldwide. For further information on FLSmidth business and services, visit www.flsmidth.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FLSMIDTH & CO. A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Valby; Código postal: 2500; Calle: Vigerslev Allé, Número: 77
- Sitio web: https://flsmidth.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/FLS_Global/job/Valby/Transformation-Manager_R4886
Identificador de la vacante:5046272.
Ver las 351 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Program Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.
- Global Business Process Manager, CTO. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.
- Senior manager for development of plastics manufacturing processes. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2019.
- Research Project Vice President. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2019.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2019.
- Global Delivery Lead (m/f/d) Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2019.