Trade Marketing Manager. SYDDANMARK. Dinamarca
Empleo en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK) de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to take on a key role bridging Sales and Marketing? And can you drive strong retail activation campaigns? Joining the LEGO® family, you will get to influence how the LEGO brand comes to life in both physical and online shops across the Nordic region.
Bridging marketing strategies and sales initiatives
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join the Trade Marketing team for the Nordic region. Together, we navigate the field between sales and shopper marketing, converting market, shopper and consumer insights into compelling and innovative marketing programmes.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will primarily work with our toy specialist channel i.e. traditional toy retailers. Acting as a marketing partner for Key Account Managers, you take on the role as the marketing expert, helping them secure strong marketing plans for key toy retailers. Likewise, you will drive retail activation campaigns in close collaboration with Brand Managers. Thus, linking our branding strategies with sales initiatives, you will:
• Create strong below the line (BTL) planning for the toy specialist channel and secure strong execution of the plans in close collaboration with Key Account Managers
• Manage the trade marketing budget for the toy specialist channel, preparing recommendations on how execution budget should be allocated
• Order and manage in-store materials
• Develop and drive retail activation campaigns across all Nordic channels, i.e. toy specialists, grocery stores and e-commerce
• Interact with a wide range of stakeholders, participating in customer meetings, briefing our internal agency and acting as a sparring partner for Key Account Managers etc.
This position will take you travelling in the Nordic region approx. 40 days a year.
We are a devoted and dynamic team of 5, driven by a joint will to succeed. This is embodied in our close relationship with our colleagues in the rest of the Marketing department and Sales where we work together to achieve the best results. At the same time, we strive to remember that toys should be fun, and as a Trade Marketing Manager, you get to see your work come to live in stores across the Nordic countries.
A background in sales or marketing
You are a strong communicator with an outgoing personality, and your networking and stakeholder management skills enable you to build strong relationships and forge a strong link between Marketing, Sales and other stakeholders within the organisation. You have great analytical skills, enabling you to look at marketing effectiveness, just as you understand the customers, making you a shopper marketing expert. You demonstrate independence and self-motivation in your approach to your tasks, and you have a can-do mentality second to none as you strive to deliver strong results.• You hold a master’s degree in marketing or business administration, providing you with knowledge of all aspects of marketing, including methods to measure effectiveness of trade marketing activities
• You have 3+ years of experience within trade marketing, shopper marketing and/or sales, including executing effective marketing campaigns, ideally paired with experience from a FMCG brand
• You are an experienced user of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• You communicate effortlessly in English and know at least one Nordic languageBringing it to life
“Our mission is “to inspire the builders of tomorrow”, and as a Trade Marketing Manager, you will ensure that the shoppers put LEGO products in their basket to give all kids across the Nordic a LEGO experience,” says Senior Trade Manager Kathrine Bjerrum.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be p
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: *** ***
Empresa: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Contacto: Jeanette Memhave Aalling
Ver las 602 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Marketing Manager Services (m/f). Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Key Account Manager til Accon A/S Denmark. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Global Marketing & Business Dev. Director, Technical Industries, DK. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Sales Manager for Nordics (SE, FI). Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Regional Manager Duty Free and Travel Retail. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Global Media Manager. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Category Manager / Senior Contract manager in Nets Group Procurement. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.
- Export Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.