Trade Execution Manager 100%. Suiza
Ofertas en Suiza de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Akademische Berufe : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte in der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie : Entwickler und Analytiker von Software und Anwendungen : Systemanalytiker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
We are currently seeking a Trade Execution Manager based anywhere in Switzerland, the scope of responsibilities :
- Take leadership in AVC direct export Business Operation, from major origins such as Brazil, Argentina, Ukraine and Russia primarily into China. Coordinate with origin country operation teams in preparing necessary documents including invoice, certificates, shipping documents etc. and ensure smooth execution of business.
- Lead the HUB operation functions on daily basis such as document instructions and documentation flow, loading & discharging progress and shipping documents, document presentation / negotiation and settlement, dem & des calculation & settlement. Also, to coordinate surveyors and inspectors at origin in ensuing proper quality standard.
- Communicate with China counterparts related to business execution during Europe time being the first aid person for any issues related to operations.
Guide the daily operations of each of origin teams to ensure they acquire the relevant knowledge and expertise as soon as possible to match the business growth.
- Coordinate CBOT hedge account, optimize working capital / margin calls related.
Experience required for the role :
- Minimum graduate level in international business or trading, or financial analysis or analytics with knowledge on agri business or agronomy, gained by either academic education or during working experience
- Be passionate and enthusiastic over agri trading business and like to take challenges in solving problems related to operation of such business
- Solid working experience in agriculture trading industry specialized in contract operations and business execution, with full around knowledge and track record in related to these functions.
- Has been independently leading business operation works in one of major agri trading houses.
- Preferably with experience of leading a team of operators with multiple skills sets sitting in diverse locations and multiple nationality background to ensure teamwork and synergy out of a multinational business environment.
- Client oriented, be considerate, always ready to help clients out of executional issues
- Proficient in English as working language, ideally with certain level of skills in Mandarin, German or French
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
- Competitive pension fund plan, bonus scheme, onsite doctor, canteen, relocation assistance
- Impactful work in a stimulating and international environment and numerous development opportunities
- Flextime working arrangements with an open culture and diverse workforce
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Syngenta International AG.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Sitio web: https://www.syngenta.com/en/job/en/18026923/external?dlang=264
Identificador de la vacante:42fba67f-b400-11eb-a1d1-005056ac086d.
Ver las 1,020 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Data Science Manager and Technology Architect. Suiza, 05 May. 2021.
- Business Analyst (m/w). Suiza, 23 Abr. 2021.
- Gresham Analyst/Developer. Suiza, 22 Abr. 2021.
- Computer Vision Engineer. Suiza, 22 Abr. 2021.
- PLM Solution Consultant. Suiza, 21 Abr. 2021.
- Alumni Relations Support Officer (IR-DS-AR-2021-32-LD). Suiza, 31 Mar. 2021.
- Digital Identity Management Systems Engineer (IT-CDA-IC-2021-30-LD). Suiza, 30 Mar. 2021.