The International Dalit Solidarity Network seeks a Programme and Relationships Coordinator
Demanda de Directores de administración y servicios en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner.
The International Dalit Solidarity Network (IDSN) is a human rights organization working for the elimination of discrimination based on caste. We focus primarily on international advocacy work with the United Nations and the European Union and on global awareness raising, facilitating the affected by caste discrimination to have their voices heard at the highest levels. The secretariat is based in Copenhagen.
We are looking for a Program and Relationship Coordinator with relevant experience in the human rights field. The appropriate candidate will have solid experience in supporting program work, initiating and managing donor relationships and narrative reporting. The candidate is required to have excellent IT skills, including a high proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, and excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
The ability to work independently is also essential to the role and therefore we are looking for a motivated self-starter with a dedicated approach. The ability to juggle a wide variety of different tasks, and work effectively within a small team is also necessary.
The position is 4-5 days a week, depending on qualifications and competences of suitable candidate, initially for six months with the possibility of renewal. Our offices are located in the centrally located Vartov building, Farvergade 27D (first floor) Copenhagen K 1463, and the work is in an engaging and informal environment.
Programs and Relationships Coordinator Responsibilities:
Managing relationships, project administration and reporting
- Liaison with donors and stakeholders regarding the requirements of ongoing projects
- Internal and external communication of project and program progress including required outcomes and objectives
- Narrative reporting to donors on project outcomes and objectives, in line with program agreements, goals and log frames
- Identifying new funding sources including relevant grants and calls for proposals.
- Preparation of funding applications and proposals in line with key funding priorities of relevant donors, including monitoring and evaluation tools such as project logical frameworks, objectives, measurement instruments and assumptions.
Administration & Logistical coordination
- Logistical and organization support for conferences, events and meetings, including practical arrangements such as hotel bookings and transport arrangements
- Meeting administration including preparation of agendas and minutes taking
- Co-ordination and cooperation with the Head of Finance and Book Keeper regarding documentation of costs, project budget requirements and assisting with per preparation
- Assistance to the Executive Director with program, project and administrative tasks
- Governance and Board coordination
- News monitoring of politics in South Asia relevant to caste-based discrimination and affected populations
- Social media content creation and monitoring, specifically Facebook and Twitter posts that monitor, document and share information about Dalits, advances in rights, situations in caste-affected countries and member organizations with adequate consideration to the political nature of the issues.
- Reporting activities and outcomes of projects to Head of Communications
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant academic university degree
- An understanding of caste-based discrimination and consistent inter-sectional issues including gender inequality is desirable
- Ideally at least 2-3 years (full time) experience within the non-profit sector, including preparation of funding applications and proposals that require monitoring and evaluation tools
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 02/11/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: International Dalit Solidarity Network.
Contacto: Anna Laming
Ver las 203 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Project Procurement Manager. Dinamarca, 07 Dic. 2017.
Marketing Project Manager. Dinamarca, 07 Dic. 2017.
ONE ERP - Project Manager, Procure to pay. Dinamarca, 02 Dic. 2017.
Senior International Trial Manager in Global Development. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2017.
Strategy Project Manager for Corporate Strategy. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2017.
QA Project Manager for CMC Development. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2017.
Project Manager to head improvement projects in R&D (maternity cover). Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2017.
Project Manager, Sourcing Projects. Dinamarca, 24 Nov. 2017.