Test Technician. Østjylland. Dinamarca
Vacante de Ingenieros en Dinamarca (Østjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Andet ingeniørarbejde (undtagen elektroteknologi)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Do you have experience with tests, maybe from a production or R&D environment? And do you see product performance and material testing as a great challenge?
Then join us and become part of VELUX Product Development, where we work on the practical side of our product development
As a Test Technician, you will perform mechanical, biological, and chemical tests and experimental trials related to the product development. You will work closely with our team of Researchers and Product Developers, to ensure our products are according to our high-quality standards via tests. Projects typically run for a couple of months, before being allocated with the team to the next tasks.
You will collaborate closely with our international team of R&D engineers on a high variety of material and product analysis including the development of new test methods. In addition, you will be involved in supplier qualification, technology transfer to production and quality improvement activities, involving travel to our and our partner’s sites in Denmark and all over Europe.
- Perform mechanical tests and trials
- Contribute with constructive input and support when we plan new projects and tests
- Document test results and support development of data evaluation schemes for new methods
- Provide feedback to researchers in relation to deviations and suggest corrective actions
- Maintain test equipment
You enjoy working independently and have a great drive. You take pride in ensuring quality and precision in your work, while not losing track of your tasks. In addition, you understand the importance of following internal quality standards and procedures. You can find your way around technical documentation tools when you need to document your work processes, and are able to provide input and data evaluation to a certain extent via data management integrity software.
We imagine that you have experience from one or more of the following:
- solid practical experience from a production.
- skilled technician from another industry/environment with test experience from a similar position
- If you have a technical education in laboratory, chemistry, mechanics, engineering or similar, we are also interested in learning more
We offer an exciting opportunity in one of Denmark's largest companies with a strong brand and high quality products, where you will join our product development team and take part in our exciting journey towards new and sustainable products, as well as the optimization of our existing product portfolio. You work in a highly diversified environment being part of a highly skilled and creative team of dedicated laboratory technicians who share your passion, curiosity and enthusiasm for test and technology.
In your daily life, you will experience a high degree of independence, where innovation and quality are prioritized on an equal level, with personal and professional development.
Application and contact
If you have any questions in connection with the position or what it is like to work in the VELUX Group, you are very welcome to contact Uwe Heiser at +4545167992 or find us at www.velux.com
We look forward to receiving your application and CV in Danish or English as soon as possible. We review applications and interview on an ongoing basis. We therefore encourage you to apply for the position as soon as possible.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning,for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Østbirk; Código postal: 8752; Calle: Rydalvej, Número: 2
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/24/home/requisition/5255?c=velux&lang=en-US
Identificador de la vacante:5198843.
Ver las 149 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Visual Designer. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Lead PCB/PCBA Engineer for Advanced Manufacturing Engineering. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- iOS MedTech Software Engineer for Dawn Health. Dinamarca, 10 Sep. 2020.
- Ambitious Backend Software Engineer for Dawn Health. Dinamarca, 10 Sep. 2020.
- Ambitious Requirements Engineer for Dawn Health. Dinamarca, 10 Sep. 2020.
- Determined Software QA Architect for Dawn Health. Dinamarca, 10 Sep. 2020.
- Android MedTech Software Engineer for Dawn Health. Dinamarca, 10 Sep. 2020.