Vacante de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca
Technician – Analytical Chemistry In Early Drug Development
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want an important role in developing treatments of skin diseases?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Research and Development in LEO Pharma develops innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema. We have an ambition to be the best in the world at this and that is why we need your technical and analytical thinking!
Analytical chemistry combined with pre-clinical formulation of small molecules
You will immediately take an active, operational part in early Research projects. You will use your analytical competences and mindset, your flair for formulation work, and your ability to multitask and collaborate.
In detail you will be expected to:
- Handle our supply and analysis of pre-clinical formulations to support early Research studies:
- Receive orders and coordinate with colleagues in Research departments
- Make the formulations - mainly simple solutions and suspensions by focused ultrasonication
- Characterize and analyze the formulations (microscopy and UPLC-UV) and document the results (Excel and ELN)
- Deliver the formulations and the test results on time and with sufficient quality to Research
- Generate pre-formulation data as well as assay and impurity quantifications of drug substance and drug product in collaboration with analytical scientists. This is mainly by analysis on UPLC equipment. You will also take part in method development
- Collaborate with technician and scientist colleagues and prepare, review and approve documentation of scientific experiments
- Occasionally handle administrative task, such as optimize our work processes and work instructions
Passionate profile with drive and flexibility
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Technician with an outgoing spirit and a flexible mindset.
You have a relevant degree as Laboratory Technician, or equivalent, with emphasis on analytical sciences.
It is an advantage if you have experience with analytical work in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly UPLC, and if you have experience with Empower.
It is a further advantage if you have a flair for formulation work and experience with physical characterization such as microscopy.
To help us succeed in our ambitions, you have a logical and analytical way of thinking, you are strong at computer systems – particularly Microsoft Excel – and you have a desire to communicate and collaborate across disciplines.
Early formulation and Analytics – your new team
You will join 14 colleagues in the department Early Formulation and Analytics – 7 scientists and 7 technicians. Our focus is early oral and topical R&D projects with small molecules. The analytical work takes place in a non-GMP environment. The atmosphere is open and informal with enthusiastic and dedicated people. We are driven by courage, trust and mutual respect and helpfulness – and not to forget having a good time together.
You may look forward to a work experience where your technician competences will be put to use and with good opportunity for further personal development. We will look very much forward to get you on board in our joint efforts towards helping people achieve healthy skin.
Please contact Head of Department, Mikkel Krogh-Madsen, +45 31169905
We look forward to receiving your application
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEO PHARMA A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 55
- Sitio web: https://leopharma.easycruit.com/vacancy/2124133/127513
Identificador de la vacante:4864719.
Ver las 60 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Technician – analytical chemistry in Early Drug Development. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Process Engineer – with LNG knowledge. Dinamarca, 01 Ago. 2018.
- Technical Process Engineer HMO. Dinamarca, 25 Jul. 2018.
- Product Environmental Compliance Specialist - Maternity Cover. Dinamarca, 21 Jul. 2018.
- Senior Chemical Specialist. Dinamarca, 20 Jul. 2018.
- Technical Process Engineer HMO. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2018.
- Process Engineer - Surface Treatment. Dinamarca, 21 Jun. 2018.
- Chemometrician / Data Analysis Engineer. Dinamarca, 26 May. 2018.