Technical Supporter - Join the Mono Support Team. HOVEDSTADEN
Ofertas de trabajo de Administradores de sistemas en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Arbejde med databaser og netværk : Systemadministration.
Mono Solutions is looking for skilled and self-motivated technical minded people to join our technical support-team. You will become a part of a great and rapidly growing business serving hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets. Your job will be to provide 2nd- and 3rd-level support on our world-leading web presence platform to our professional partners around the world.
ABOUT THE JOB
When you step into the role as a technical supporter you will become a part of a dedicated team based in an excellent office space located in Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
Your daily job will be partner communication, technical problem solving and support to professionals (you will not be doing 1st level customer support). Daily, you will also contribute to our Q&As and improve platform documentation in general.
You will work in our great support desk team and be backed up by our development team on fixing issues raised by partners through the support desk channels. The main communication tools with our partners are Atlassian, Jira and Slack.
- Daily technical platform (on the Mono Platform) support for our reselling partners
- Daily management of support queue and expedition/solving/escalation of issues (bugs and questions) raised by our reselling partners through JIRA
- Handling of domain-related issues
- Documentation of frequently asked questions and answers
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You are self-motivated with a “can-do” approach – not afraid to take initiative to investigate, research and find a solution to a technical problem
- You are service minded - always placing the customer at the center of your attentionand communication
- You write well in English (which is the company´s working language)
- You are technical minded. It would be a big plus if you have former experience withweb-technology and understand DNS and domain issues (the latter is not a‘must’, we can teach you what you don’t know).
- You are analytical and pay attention to detail
- You are thorough and make sure issues are resolved properly
- You are a team player (we have a great team spirit and help each other whenneeded)
- You are OK with flexible working hours (we cover many time zones, so there will beevening shifts, but no weekends)
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF...
- You have experience with Atlassian JIRA
- You have previous and proven experience working with 2nd level software support
- You have a technical background of some sort related to websites
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
- A challenging and interesting task portfolio
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé, application and relevant links by sending an email to our COO, Svenn Andersen at samonosolutions.com with the subject title ‘Technical Supporter'. Please note that we will only consider applicants with a valid work permit for Denmark.
As soon as possible
Nannasgade 28, 2200 Copenhagen N
Feel free to contact Svenn Andersen, Chief Operating Officer at +45 2179 9096
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 15/11/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: MONO SOLUTIONS ApS.
Contacto: Kira Petersen
Ver las 151 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Senior Systems Administrator. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2017.
Experienced IT System Manager with strong quality mind-set. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2017.
Support Coordinator. Dinamarca, 16 Nov. 2017.
Technical Supporter - Join the Mono Support Team. Dinamarca, 15 Nov. 2017.
System Administrator. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2017.
Network Service Owner. Dinamarca, 02 Nov. 2017.
IT Operations Analyst in Corporate IT (Database Administrator). Dinamarca, 31 Oct. 2017.
IT-technician fluently in Swedish. Dinamarca, 24 Oct. 2017.