Technical Service Engineer. Københavns omegn. Dinamarca
Demanda de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Application dateMonday, November 11, 2019 - 23:59
Location: Kgs. Lyngby
Support Refinery customers on a global scale
Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. Headquarters are based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. We now offer a position as a Technical Service Engineer in our Global Refinery Technical Service Group, where we support the sale of catalysts and technologies which help our customers in producing environmentally friendly fuels to lower the impact on the environment from the utilization of hydrocarbon based fuels.
As a Technical Service Engineer in the Global Technical Service Group you will be involved in the technical part of the sales process making technical proposals and performance evaluations as well as modelling to improve our calculation tools. You will take part in multicultural collaboration and specialized technical service on-site to refinery customers with focus on hydroprocessing units, and you will do this together with more than 60 dedicated colleagues from our regional offices. You will be in a continuous dialogue with refineries all over the world to provide solutions to their hydroprocessing needs.
We focus on continuous learning and development of our employees. You will therefore be offered extensive training depending on your level of experience. You will participate in relevant courses to promote your development as well as close collaboration with more experienced colleagues. Frequent travels will give you the opportunity to explore diverse cultures and develop cross-cultural understanding and cooperation skills. You will join a team where you will get the possibility to use or develop process experience and gain knowledge about our catalysts as this will enable you to support our customers on a global scale.
- Prepare technical quotations and reports for customers in close cooperation with account managers
- Advise customers on optimizing their operation and use of catalysts
- Support account managers in technical meetings
- Supervise catalyst installation and reactor start-up at refineries worldwide
- Create effective cooperation across cultural and educational boundaries
- Travel between 40 and 60 days per year on technical service trips with a duration of typically one to two weeks
- Participate in the development of new calculation tools and correlations
- have a flexible and solution-oriented way of approaching people and tasks
- demonstrate initiative as well as technical flair
- are committed to your work, strive to make a difference and take ownership of own tasks
- actively seek to strengthen your own knowledge related to the business
- have excellent communication and teamwork skills and thrive in cross-cultural contexts
- have flair for troubleshooting
- are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- will have an advantage if you have expert skills within Excel and VBA/JAVA-programming
You have a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or similar. Preferably, you have process experience from the refinery industry within hydroprocessing, but this is not a requirement. Applicants may be recent graduates or students expecting to graduate within a few months. The challenges we offer will match your level of experience.
November 11, 2019
Please contact Group Manager Peter Nymann, Mobile: +45 2265 5016 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and CV in English.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: HALDOR TOPSØE A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kgs. Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Haldor Topsøes Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.topsoe.com/jobs/technical-service-engineer-1
Identificador de la vacante:5068104.
Ver las 78 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Application Specialist Meal Solutions (Meat-Free/Plant-based solutions). Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2019.
- Senior Process Engineer with LNG experience. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2019.
- Senior EHS Consultant. Dinamarca, 15 Nov. 2019.
- H&S Field Support. Dinamarca, 29 Oct. 2019.
- Product Safety Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2019.
- Senior Packaging engineer for global projects and production support. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2019.
- Engineers/Scientists for development of fuel cells. Dinamarca, 12 Oct. 2019.