Team Lead for Laboratory & Pilot plant. Københavns omegn
Ofertas de empleo de Ingenieros químicos en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Working hours: Full-time
Application deadline: 23.06.2020
Would you like to be part of exciting projects where the purpose is to convert household waste to sustainable energy?
Join us and become Team Lead of Laboratory & Pilot in our Renescience Technology department, where you’ll be responsible for the operation of laboratories and analyses as well as pilot-scale testing. The department consists of six employees who support the development of the Renescience technology and is located both in Ballerup and Northwich (UK). The primary working field will be team management.
We offer a unique and challenging job as Team Lead, where you have every opportunity to influence your own tasks. You’ll be part of a dynamic department with dedicated colleagues who work with both research, innovation and development in a work environment where focus is on safety and continuous improvement.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and develop the Laboratory & Pilot team
- plan and coordinate the tasks of your team, as well as coordinate with the various specialists in the department.
- ensure development of the necessary procedures and methods for supporting technology development
- ensure safety as a key priority.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree, e.g. in chemical engineering or similar
- have management experience
- have extensive knowledge about analytical chemistry and preferably also experience from working in laboratories or pilot plants
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 23 June 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Majbrit Hjerrild, Department Manager of Renescience Technology, by telephone on +45 99 55 56 30 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to tasks and meetings at our other locations.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Markets & Bioenergy, we’re 1,800 employees ensuring that we have the world’s most flexible and efficient biomass-fired power stations. We also develop, construct and operate new green waste-to-energy solutions and deliver state-of-the-art smart energy solutions to our customers. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/careers/vacancies-list/hiring-process/job-list/2020/06/198595
Identificador de la vacante:5163840.
Ver las 89 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Process Engineer Surface Treatment - Coating, Leading Edge Protection and Add-ons. Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2020.
- Chemical Engineer. Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2020.
- Team Leader– Process Transfer/Manufacturing Sciences. Dinamarca, 04 Jun. 2020.
- Environmental and Chemical Specialist. Dinamarca, 26 May. 2020.
- Packaging Engineer (1 year contract) - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2020.
- Test Engineer for Material Manufacturing Development. Dinamarca, 14 May. 2020.
- Senior Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 14 May. 2020.