Demanda de Profesionales de la enseñanza en Reino Unido
Teacher Of Primary 2 / 3
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza.
Professionals : Teaching professionals
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
A teacher employed as a teacher (other than a principal) in a school shall perform, in accordance with any directions which may be reasonably given to him/her by the principal from time to time, such particular duties as may reasonably be assigned to him/her.
See job information pack for further details; www.eani.org.uk/i-want-to/view-current-job-opportunities/
For further details download job information pack from www.eani.org.uk/i-want-to/view-current-job-opportunities/ Applications must be returned not later than 2:00 pm Thursday 23 May 2019
The criteria that will be applied at shortlisting are as follows:
Applicants must at the date of taking up duty:
Hold a teaching qualification as approved by the Department of Education (NI)
The criteria that will be applied at shortlisting is as follows (Please note that experience must be accrued by the closing date for receipt of completed applications)
Have a minimum of six months experience teaching P2 or P3 within the last six years
A detailed personnel specification is available with the application form
Wage Details: Teachers Pay Scale (M1-UPS3)
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Education Authority (North Eastern) (www.eani.org.uk/i-want-to/).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Employer Ref: S190559
Identificador de la vacante:1423611.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Teacher Key Stage 2 (Initially P6). Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.
- Teacher - Key Stage 1. Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.
- Class Teacher- Responsible for Coordination of ICT. Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.
- Teacher P1 / P2. Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.
- Lecturer in Computing with Cyber Security. Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.
- Key Stage 2 Teacher (Initially P5/P6). Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.
- Teacher of Home Economics. Reino Unido, 15 May. 2019.