Talent Partner. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Trabajar de Especialistas en formación del personal en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en formación del personal.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Arbejde med personaleudvikling og -oplæring
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As Talent Partner in Maersk Drilling you play a key role helping the company realize its strategy by identifying and shaping the leaders of the future. If this sounds interesting to you, you may just be the person that we are looking for.
What we offer
Maersk Drilling has been doing fantastic things for its customers since 1972, and we are now in the process of being spun out of our mother company, which means we are building our own business. In a company with strong legacy, this is a seldom and fascinating process, which in terms of HR development means starting to shape an organizational culture based in an understanding of our identity and strategy. In this process, having the strongest possible leaders in place is of very high importance. Not all businesses put Human Resources at the heart of their activities like Maersk Drilling does. In Maersk Drilling, HR, Communication and Strategy is the same department, and it means that we talk about 'how to win' as a business and 'what it takes'. Most newcomers testify to a high professional standard, a close relationship to business leaders who put high demands on us and who expect to be closely involved in the work we do. On top, most would say that we are a highly collaborative and ambitious place to work. The position is anchored in the Organizational Performance team, which is Maersk Drilling’s HR Center of Excellence, where HR strategies, policies and principles are developed in close collaboration with business leaders and the other HR departments. We span Reward, Talent, Organizational Development and two project teams.
You create a competitive edge for Maersk Drilling by helping place the industry’s best people in our most critical positions, and you help the company realize its strategy through identifying and shaping the future leaders of Maersk Drilling. This entails:
- Being the primary coach for our senior talents (primarily high potential leaders)
- Owning and developing our talent development framework as well as our recruitment practice
- Maintaining a ‘talent production line’ – a simple and effective infrastructure to identify, develop and deploy talents
- Advising leaders and HR partners in the identification and deployment of talents, based in your great eye for talent, your deep understanding of our business and intimate knowledge of our talents
You will be leading and participating in projects, and you will be the anchor point for policies and processes in your field of expertise.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate would be excited by the demanding, educative and open-ended nature of the challenge as described above. You would have most of the below characteristics:
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional experience, where you have:
- Coached/counseled individuals to follow through on life changing decisions
- Helped senior leaders create world class leadership teams
- Designed and implemented talent or leadership development programs
- Created strong relationships with business leaders
- Been the leader of successful project teams
As a person:
- You value both science and intuition in identifying and developing talents
- You embrace both the hard, unsentimental logic of winning with a business and the soft, intangible dynamics of developing people
- You enjoy working through other people and believe that the best result comes from using the diversity of a strong team
We would be interested in candidates with many different professional/educational profiles as lo
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Kristian Aa Rasmussen
Empresa: A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S (Maersk Drilling).
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 35 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en formación del personal ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Service minded and business oriented HR Coordinator (maternity cover). Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Mobility Consultant, Global HR - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- SENIOR PEOPLE (HR) BUSINESS PARTNER. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Recruiter. Dinamarca, 04 Ago. 2018.
- Recruiter. Dinamarca, 01 Ago. 2018.
- Regional Rewards Specialist. Dinamarca, 01 Ago. 2018.
- Regional HR Project Manager. Dinamarca, 28 Jul. 2018.
- Senior Vice President, Corporate People & Organisation. Dinamarca, 27 Jul. 2018.