System Engineer. Dinamarca
Oferta de empleo de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
For our System Level Control team, which is part of Offshore Loads & Control Department within R&D at our global engineering head office in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a System Engineer. The team is responsible for condition monitoring system, safety system (protection), functions & features solution management and for delivering functional design solutions on system level, from requirement specification to product validation.
What are my responsibilities?
· Solution management of Turbine Functions & Feature of Loads and Control related solutions:
· Maintaining and improving functional descriptions of the solutions for existing fleet and new products
· Solution alignment with stakeholders to gain knowledge and acceptance of systems requirements, interfaces and process flows both inside and outside of our Load and Control department
· Maintaining work processes ensuring a transparent and valid overview of all key functions & features including values defining the turbines and operational constraints.
· Maintaining alignment off impacting functions on the feature behavior
· Developing new functional design solutions and models and align specifications with the turbine control department
· Contributing to technology development projects to develop new or expanded functionality for turbine operation.
· Contributing to new product development and release projects to improve turbine performance through system development
· Contribute to establishing and maintaining a requirement management setup for the functional systems run by the team in close corporation with rest of Loads & Control department
· Ensure having information path clearly setup i.e. from customers request for info on a specific turbine behavior, to impact on sensors, controllers, and operational mode, including alarms code definition and error handling
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· You have preferably 6+ years’ experience working in wind turbine design or analysis
· You have a strong desire and ability to solve difficult technical challenges through innovation, dedication and cooperation with a global team
· You are proactive and structured, you have a holistic mindset and strong analytic skills, and you maintain solid oversight of projects
· You have a result-oriented approach to your work and are capable of keeping a sense of perspective during hectic situations
· You are familiar with and/or have experience with systems engineering approach and performing engineering analysis on large data sets
· You strive to make a difference for future wind turbine design and operational capabilities
· You are able to work and thrive both independently and in a team environment in an international organization
· You have excellent communication skills - both orally and in written reports in English
· You are willing and able to travel internationally on needed occasions
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via hr.dk.pgsiemens.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email. We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs/294508?lang=en-gb&previousLocale=en-GB
Identificador de la vacante:4807576.
Ver las 306 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Team lead - loads and validation. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Certification Expert. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- System Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Structural Engineer to Operational Engineering. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Support Managers Engineers. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Unit Manager - Blades. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Process Engineer - Casting. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Structural Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.