System Developer to Infometric!. Stockholms län. Suecia
Vacantes en Stockholms län (Suecia) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom informations- och kommunikationsteknik (IKT) : System- och mjukvaruutvecklare : Systemutvecklare och analytiker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Last year, Infometric made their customers save 15,000 tons of carbon dioxide emissions by measuring, collecting and reporting their consumption of electricity, cold and hot water, heat consumption and temperatures in mainly newly built apartments. Are you passionate about technical solutions and want to contribute to a more environmentally friendly Sweden? Stop looking - Infometric is looking for you!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Infometric looking for a System Developer. The reason for the recruitment is that Infometric is in an expansive phase and now needs to expand the development team with a System Developer. At present, the team consists of CTO and two senior full-stack developers, all of whom are looking forward to welcoming a new colleague. The team is characterized by communication, collaboration, and humility.
You also build relationships with your Infometric colleagues from other departments. In this way, you get a broad insight into different types of roles and get the chance to be involved and contribute with new approaches to the projects. The team works agile and usually a sprint takes about four to six weeks.
Initially, you will be introduced to the service with the help of your colleagues in the development team. You will be shadowing your colleagues and even test yourself out. In order to gain a complete understanding of Infometrics application and the whole affair, you will also shadow colleagues in the support department.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Infometric. The request from Infometric is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
As a System Developer, you will work with Microsoft DevOps. The development team has continuous reconciliation meetings to share knowledge and support each other in the projects.
For example, you will:
* Maintain and further develop Infometric's proprietary systems for collection, support, and reporting
* Discuss business needs with CTO to streamline solutions to customers and colleagues
The service suits you who want to work with modern technology in an exciting and up-to-date market. The development opportunities in the role are to work full stack.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
To take advantage of these opportunities, you need some knowledge and experience with you on your first day. The rest you will be able to learn, but you need to:
* Have a bachelor or master degree within IT or equivalent education
* Be fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
* Feel comfortable in the Microsoft environment
It's a big plus if you have:
* Have good knowledge in other programming languages
* Has worked a few years in a role as a System developer
As a person, you take a lot of responsibility for the quality of your work and take initiatives for improvements that need to be done or tasks that need to be solved. Furthermore, you are curious and always want to learn new things. In your day to day work you cooperate close to your colleagues, you are social and contribute to a good mood. You are self-motivated and at the same time innovative, when you work independently you are solution-orientated to problems that appear. You are also flexible and enjoy yourself in a role where you get new technology and not afraid to work with new projects.
* Start: As soon as possible, according to an agreement
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months trial period
* Salary: Will be negotiated
* Location: Sollentuna, Stockholm. Part of the Sales-and development team will be placed in Stockholm City.
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Infometric is that all questions regarding the position are handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at nina.haacademicwork.se and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are at the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start your career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Infometric is a well-established and leading supplier of measurement collection systems with over 20 years of experience in energy measurement. We are a stable partner for both property owners and electricity companies and their partners. Please contact us for help with under-measurement of electricity, water or temperature in apartments, energy monitoring or solution for charging stations. Infometric offers a supplier-independent system with MBus as a standard for both cable and radio communications.
Read more about Infometric on their website.
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Stockholms län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Determinado.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Academic Work Sweden AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:8335856.
Ver las 1,143 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Konsultuppdrag: Lösningsarkitekt Informationsmodellering, Kungsholmen. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Technical Project Manager to company within the marine sector. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Ambitiös mjukvaruingenjör till innovativa Swedish Space Corporation. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Konsultuppdrag: Kontinuitetshanteringsspecialist, Solna. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Junior C-utvecklare till Axis!. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Nu söker vi app-utvecklare för Android!. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Android-utvecklare till världsledande musikföretag!. Suecia, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Talangprogram - junior Scrum Master. Suecia, 20 Ago. 2019.