Svensktalande E-Commerce Advisor i Bulgarien. Bulgaria
Oferta en Bulgaria de Empleados de centros de llamadas
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados en trato directo con el público : Empleados de servicios de información al cliente : Empleados de centros de llamadas.
Помощен административен персонал : Административен персонал по обслужване на клиенти : Персонал, информиращ клиенти : Оператори в контактни центрове
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix Bulgaria is now looking for a number of dynamic and self-motivated Customer Advisors to join our exciting new project.
VF is the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling
Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal - our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers. The Customer Advisor is required to:
• Be proficient (verbal & written) in Swedish
• Be advanced in English
• Be able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Be flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
• Be able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
• Hold a High-school or University degree
• Possess excellent computer literacy
• Have previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
• Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
• Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
• Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
• Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
Who are we:
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
País del trabajo: Bulgaria.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Determinado.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Convergys International Nordic AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:22976366.
Ver las 793 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados en trato directo con el público : Empleados de servicios de información al cliente : Empleados de centros de llamadas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: