Supply Chain & Logistic Specialist. Østjylland. Dinamarca
Oferta de Contables en Dinamarca (Østjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 6613
Does it motivate you to get directly involved in the way we shape our future logistics solutions? Are you passionate about working in a dynamic international environment? Do you have a solid understanding of inbound supply chain and an eye for spotting improvement areas? Then join our dedicated team!
Global Supply Chain > Transport and Customs > EMEA
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the best performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
The NCE Transport and Customs department is responsible for managing the entire supply chain from manufacturing plant to project site within NCE region. The department has an open and informal culture, where team work and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
Your contribution will have high business impact. Your main responsibility will be to investigate the improvement opportunities by looking at the supply chain flow, and reduce i.e. lead time, risk, cost etc. in close collaboration with stakeholders from different business areas and logistics suppliers.
More specifically your tasks will be to:
- Chair monthly meetings with the Manufacturing & Service business units regarding general freight
- Coordinate between factories, Global Transport in India and the transport region
- Facilitate monthly meeting with main logistic providers (LSP)
- Drive Improvement of current processes and reduce total landed cost (TLC) for inbound manufacturing - including logistic set-ups
- Serve as escalation point for Manufacturing and Service regarding performance
- Understand actual spend development on a monthly basis (reach out to and coordinate with CSO Business Development and CSO Finance if needed)
- Provide causing factors for the monthly spend development incl. explanations for variations vs. forecast & budget with focus on inbound materials
- Facilitate and coordinate the process of creating a new budget during the budget process period in September and October
- Approximately 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Warehousing
- Business acumen and excellent Supply Chain understanding
- Very good analytical and financial skills
- Stakeholder management skills and influential power
- Ability to drive your improvement projects forward, coordinate with and involve the right stakeholders
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Confident and able to work independently
- Resilient and comfortable with your experience
- Structured, organised and prepared
- A good team player with great communication skills
- Ability to Interact with colleagues across departments, the region, in new locations and also external stakeholders with logistics suppliers
- A solution-oriented attitude, and able to influence others through your experience
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to help out when needed. You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of transport solutions for Vestas.
Primary work location: Aarhus Denmark.
For additional information on the position, please contact Director, Transport EMEA, Charlotte Feldvoss on ++4520545641.
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Supply-Chain-&-Logistic-Specialist-8200/573340701/
Identificador de la vacante:5085992.
Ver las 505 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Portfolio Business Partner. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Category Manager, RE&FM, Consultancy & Insurance. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Compensation & Reward Partner. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Business Application Administrator. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Business Graduate with an international outlook and a flair for new business opportunities. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- (Senior) Business Controller. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Erfaren revisor. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.