Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Supervisor - Drugs Rehabilitation Community Employment Scheme
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
To ensure the effective and efficient management and co-ordination of the human, financial and material resources of the CE Scheme and report to the PALLS Management on its implementation. A core aspect of the role is to support and coach CE participants towards gaining the skills and competencies in preparation for employment and in supporting them on their rehabilitation journey.
• Develop strong relationships with existing drug services/providers and Host Organisation.
• Establish protocols as per the Rehabilitation Framework.
• Proactively support the participants in their recovery.
• Cooperate fully with the implementation of the PALLS CE Drug Rehabilitation, Scheme Integrated Individual Care Plan in conjunction with the Steering Group.
• Ensure the provision of an efficient financial and accounting system in line with CE and PALLS corporate governance requirements and PALLS financial policies.
• Prepare timely and accurate financial returns i.e. wages claims, materials claims, and participant development grant claims.
• Ensure implementation of systems controlling the operation of all finances e.g. cheque payments book, debtors, creditors and participant’s payroll, bank account and PRSI returns as directed by PALLS management.
• Ensure prompt and accurate payment of participant allowances.
• Ensure the security of cash/equipment on scheme as directed by PALLS management.
• Install and manage effective time keeping record system for participants on scheme.
• Liaise with the local DSP Office as required.
Training & Development Provision
• Carry out an identification of learner needs with each participant on the scheme as part of the Individual Learner Plan process.
• Identify participant needs, source and co-ordinate cost effective training/development opportunities in line with DSP procurement guidelines.
• Prepare an Individual Learning Plan for each Participant for submission to DSP in accordance with CE procedures.
• Ensure access to recognised qualifications for participants, with a focus on the achievement of relevant qualifications including Major Awards on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) or industry related equivalent.
• Plan and procure relevant training opportunities which have been approved by DSP.
• Maintain and update training records for each participant on the project as part of their Individual Learner Plans.
• Monitor and review training inputs with the participants.
• Plan and organise work placements – internal and external as required.
• Report on ILP developments to PALLS management.
• Plan and co-ordinate the approved work schedules and ensure contracts of employment are in place for all participants.
• Communicate effectively with all participants on the scheme using team meetings and individual formal and informal 'one-to-one' meetings.
• Develop a mutual understanding with participants in relation to their needs for re-entry to work
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Educación terciaria de ciclo corto.
Con permiso de conducir: b.
Empleador: Palls Ltd.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2165292.