Student worker, Marketing Effectiveness. Dinamarca
Ofertas de empleo de Ocupaciones elementales en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes.
Andet manuelt arbejde : Renovationsarbejde og andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Student worker, Marketing Effectiveness
We are looking for an ambitious student with interest in data, analytics, insight generation, and a strong business understanding.
Global Marketing Intelligence and Effectiveness:
You will be part of the LEGO Group’s global marketing effectiveness team, which has 10 engaged employees based in the corporate headquarter in Billund. Furthermore, you will work closely with markets across the world and our media agency, Initiative Junior.
Job tasks will be both within daily on-going tasks as well as ad hoc projects. They could be:
• Daily communication and collaboration with markets in relation to media data alignment
• Working with multiple data sources
• Data validation across markets and media agency
• Quality check of new reports
• Stakeholder management across global/local marketing functions
• Follow-up and resolving data planning issues
You have 2 - 3 years left of your studies. You have a strong business understanding and interest and are structured and analytical in your working approach. You like to dive into the numbers, analyze them and to solve problems. It is expected that you are a super user of the MS office tools – especially Excel.
You are probably well under way with either a more analytical education or a relevant academic marketing education (Cand.merc, Cand.negot, Cand.oecon). You might already have relevant marketing or analytic experience.
You are ambitious, goal oriented, show engagement and demonstrate positive thinking and a can-do attitude. You see great challenges in being tasked with marketing/data problems, learn from them and contribute to their solution. You are a strong collaborator and enjoy working across a number of key stakeholders.
The position offers a great opportunity to work across the LEGO marketing organization as well as finance and It functions. It also offers the opportunity to build a strong understanding of the LEGO marketing planning process across the full marketing value chain. Finally, it will offer the opportunity to learn more about the marketing effectiveness discipline as well as building analytical and technical skills
Strong English skills are a prerequisite, both verbally and in writing, as it is the official company language. It is expected that you use English in your reporting and communication tasks as well as in your communication with foreign vendors and stakeholders.
The job is 15 – 20 hours pr. week within normal office hours. We are flexible around your working days and understand the importance of the balance between job and your studies. The job does however require that certain tasks can be done on a daily basis.
For further information, please contact Karen-Sofie Bolm 52159767 or Preben Møller 20308769
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo parcial.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/student-worker--marketing-effectiveness/56294115
Identificador de la vacante:4892830.
Ver las 347 ofertas de trabajo de Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Student worker, Marketing Effectiveness. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Corporate Communications student assistant. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Finnish Student Assistant for Web Content. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- SCU - Skanderborg–Odder Center for Uddannelse søger en it-supporterelev til ansættelse 1. februar 2019.. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Student worker - Project Management (12795). Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Social Media Student Assistant 15-20 hours per week. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Hjemmesideudvikling og formidling af energi-analyser. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Content Marketing-studentermedhjælper hos Wizkids. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.