Contratación de Ocupaciones elementales en Dinamarca
Student Worker For Lego Nordic Sales
Clasificación del trabajo: Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes.
Andet manuelt arbejde : Renovationsarbejde og andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you planning to make a career for yourself within sales? This is a unique opportunity to acquire practical and first-hand knowledge and experience with Sales Planning and Performance Management in one of the world´s most well-known and loved toy brands.
Work with different sales task - with a focus on forecasting, sales planning, promotional planning and sales effectiveness agenda
You will join the Nordic sales team spanning both Grocery and Toy specialist, and work with accounts across the Nordic markets.
Working 15-20 hours a week from our headquarter in Billund, your overall mission is to deliver support to our account teams, consisting of sales analysis, forecast, demand planning, campaign planning etc. You will take up a variety of tasks during our drive periods, and collaborate with different functions and colleagues, also outside the sales team in Nordic.
Supporting the sales team, you will:
• Create and update Excel tools
• Collect, prepare and consolidate data
• Create overviews
• Take care of payments and campaign planning data
• Participate in projects
• Support account teams with both pre- and post-analysis
We are a devoted and dynamic sales team, driven by a joint will to succeed - and we always work together to achieve the best results. At the same time, we strive to remember that toys should be fun, and as a student worker in the sales team, you get to see your work come to live across the Nordic countries.
You will be based in Billund and work 2 days a week. We are flexible with regards to your schedule and exams. Start date of employment will be the 1st of May.
Organized, curious and independent.
To succeed in this exciting role, you:
• Must be enrolled in a Danish University, studying at master or professional bachelor’s level.
• Use your curiosity to build a link between data and reality
• Have strong analytical/Excel skills and able to understand and draw conclusions from complex data
• Can work independently and structured with own responsibilities.
• Are a strong team player who can handle many stakeholders and tasks
• You speak and write English at business level. One of the Scandinavian languages is a plus (DK, SE, NO)
Building the foundation of my career brick by brick:
"This is a unique opportunity to gain relevant experience while studying. In collaboration with a great team, I have experienced a steep learning curve while working with many stakeholders in an international environment," says student worker Tor Toftgaard Madsen
Join the global family of LEGO
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application, a list of your grades and a current CV. Please specify when you would be interested in the position.
We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions related to the position you are welcome to contact Associate Account Manager, Philip Bay Thøgersen at +45 3115 3420
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo parcial.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/da-dk/careers/jobdescription/student-worker-for-lego-nordic-sales/56725707
Identificador de la vacante:4960808.
Ver las 429 ofertas de trabajo de Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Er du vores nye stud. jur. ?. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Student Assistant in Health & Safety Development team. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Student Worker - Offshore Logistics (13994). Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Student worker - Strategy (13962). Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Communication Student in Validation & Automation Technology. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Studentermedhjælper - Kommunikation. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- TrackMan is looking for IT Student Workers. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2019.
- Design student for development of Food Computer (student worker). Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2019.