Ofertas de trabajo de Ocupaciones elementales en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Student Assistant In Sales And Customer Service - English Speaker
Clasificación del trabajo: Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes.
Andet manuelt arbejde : Renovationsarbejde og andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We’re Europe's largest platform for professional services. At Ageras, we create visibility into the market of accounting services. Our Clients range from private citizens to small- and midsize businesses across Europe, who are looking for a lawyer, accountant, or bookkeeper (our Partners).Right now, we’re looking for an ambitious student to join our newly established UK team and contribute to the growth of the new market. As our Student Assistant, you’ll be reaching out to companies over phone and via email to educate them on Ageras’ services and turn these phone and email interactions into partners for Ageras. Learning the skills of effective qualification of potential partners is a key to becoming successful in this role. Also, you’ll be interviewing our clients; consulting and investigating their needs so we can help solve their problem.Specifically, you’ll:
- Prospect, generate and qualify potential partners
- Seek referrals and call partners, who have shown interest in Ageras
- Identify and connect with potential partners and interact with decision makers
- Demonstrate Ageras’ services to new partners
- Consult existing partners and handle their needs and requests
- Identify partner renewal risks, resolve any issues, and secure high partner satisfaction
- Interview and clarify details of our clients over phone
- Consult and set expectations on the client case and assist to successfully find a Bookkeeper or Accountant
- In general, support the UK team to further establish the market
As a person, you empathise easily with people and can build relationships quickly over a phone. You thrive to win new partners, enthuse them for our services and support partners as well as clients throughout their journey at Ageras.Maybe you are studying for a Bachelor's degree and are eager to use your learning in practice – maybe you have been working with sales or customer service on the phone before from another student job? To us, it is important that you are ambitious, with a sound business understanding, and have a strong will to develop – not only yourself, but this position. You also have:
- Near-native English language skills
- An ability to learn quickly and great collaboration skills
- An ability to maintain the highest integrity and compliance in everything you do
- And a focused, quality conscious and organized approach to your work
This is a part time position, minimum 10 hours a week. You can expect to work both during daytime and evenings, as we are open for client calls from 9:00 – 21:00.
At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that our employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in our dynamic, international work environment. Our modern, open office space creates an inspiring work atmosphere; we serve breakfast and lunch every day, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together we believe we can achieve great success and we are on a mission to conquer the world.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Consultant, Imke Wieboldt at +45 31 79 17 15.About Ageras
At Ageras, we are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Imke Wieboldt
Empresa: AGERAS A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 373 ofertas de trabajo de Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Fyens Rideklub søger en aspirant til snarlig ansættelse. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Økonomielev – der har mod på mere. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Student Assistant - Advanced analytics. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- kokkeelev. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Publikums- og Foyeransvarlig. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Kontorelev søges til produktionshøjskoles administration. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Elev til skobutik søges. Dinamarca, 13 Ago. 2018.
- Handelselev. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.