Trabajos en Dinamarca de Médicos generales
Staff Specialist Or Medical Consultant, Gynaecology And Obstetrics Department, Slagelse Hospital
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la salud : Médicos : Médicos generales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for sundhedsområdet : Lægearbejde : Alment lægearbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The position of staff specialist in the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Department, Slagelse Hospital, is vacant.
Who are we?
The department is newly established at Slagelse Hospital in newly renovated facilities. We are a dynamic department with short decision-making processes and healthy interpersonal communication. This means that you will be part of a department where influence and development are keywords. We want to ensure employee influence at all levels, as we believe that this engenders a feeling of ownership for the department’s development. Therefore, we have a close dialogue among employees, middle management and departmental management, and we are constantly and constructively critical of ourselves and our practice. In so doing, we endeavour to create a department that is worth the trip for both staff and patients.
Our gynaecological unit handles most procedures in the field of benign gynaecology, including open, laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomies, mini and operative hysteroscopy, as well as prolapse surgery. We have just started using robotic surgery in collaboration with the surgical department, focusing on hysterectomy and, eventually, myomectomy. Finally, we have a well-functioning gynaecology outpatient clinic which, in addition to standard consultations, contains both a subacute function and a nurse-led outpatient abortion clinic. The obstetrics unit handles some 2,000 births a year, and we have regional functions in areas such as gestational diabetes, epilepsy, immunisation and prenatal diagnosis. In addition, there is a regional family outpatient clinic attached to the department, where we treat pregnant women with substance abuse.
You must be a medical specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics with vast gynaecological experience. We also give high priority to good interdisciplinary collaboration skills, flexibility and job satisfaction.
Terms and conditions
The medical staff comprises a senior consultant, 13 consultants, three H2 registrars, three registrars in introductory positions and nine positions in general medicine. The department participates in teaching medical students from the University of Copenhagen.
The employment is subject to the collective agreement concluded between Danish Regions and the Association of Medical Specialists.
Slagelse Hospital is an acute hospital, which specialises in the rapid treatment of acute illnesses. The hospital receives acute patients around the clock and undertakes planned treatment within the following areas:
- Surgery (diseases of the stomach and intestines, gallstones, hernias, haemorrhoids, appendicitis, and cancer of the large intestine and rectum). The hospital also offers endoscopic examinations and treatment of, for example, arteriosclerosis and balloon dilation of the blood vessels
- Medical illnesses (diseases of the heart, stomach, intestines, liver, lungs, spine, hormones and metabolism, as well as rheumatism)
- Orthopaedic surgery (all types of bone fractures, hand surgery, amputations, endoscopic examinations of the knees and wrists, etc.)
- Work and medico-social illnesses (work-related problems such as stress and physical strain)
In 2013 Næstved, Slagelse and Ringsted (NSR) hospitals became an autonomous unit within the Region Zealand public hospital service, with its own hospital management and administration. As of 1 January 2015, the NSR hospitals have 3,500 employees and 622 beds.
At Næstved, Slagelse and Ringsted hospitals, we do our utmost to create a stimulating and exciting workplace, and we strive to be the best place of training in Region Zealand for many different specialist fields.
Why choose Denmark
You will be a part of an informal and professional work environment and you will have the opportunity to influence how you would like your future in the department to plan out. The Danish work place culture is informal and has a flat hierarchy, a 37-hour working week and an attractive salary and pension scheme. In addition, Region Zealand offers a great range of leisure and accommodation facilities as well as good schools.
Benefits for you and your family if you choose a career at Region Zealand:
- A professional and inspirational work environment
- Opportunities for training and professional growth
- Good research opportunities - national and international
- Good quality of life for families
Facts about Region Zealand
Region Zealand is one of the five regions in Denmark and is geographically spread across 17 municipalities. It covers a geography of 7.200 square kilometers and has more than 800.000 citizens.
Region Zealand has six hospitals spread across the region. Region Zealand is attractive for specialist located in Germany and Holland because of the short drive or flight to the Region, which makes it possible to commute to the region or frequently drive home for a visit.
Please send your application to internationalrekrutteringregionsjaelland.dk. Please note that we only accept application from EU citizens because of the authorization process.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Slagelse sygehus - Ingemannsvej.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Slagelse; Código postal: 4200; Calle: Ingemannsvej, Número: 18
- Correo electrónico: internationalrekrutteringregionsjaelland.dk
Identificador de la vacante:5004466.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Medical Manager positions open in Global Medical Affairs GLP1 areas. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Consultant or staff specialist for the Mammography Unit, Ringsted Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Medical Doctors to join Novo Nordisk. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Medical Specialist for Emergency Department, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Specialist gastroenterologist with endoscopy qualifications, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Staff specialist and consultant gastroenterologist, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Staff specialist or consultant rheumatologist for outpatient clinic, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.