Ofertas de empleo de Médicos generales en Dinamarca
Staff Specialist Or Consultant Rheumatologist For Outpatient Clinic, Slagelse Hospital
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la salud : Médicos : Médicos generales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for sundhedsområdet : Lægearbejde : Alment lægearbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Exciting position as rheumatologist at Slagelse Hospital, which is looking for a staff specialist or consultant for the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic.
About the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic
The Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic diagnoses and treats patients with inflammatory joint and connective tissue diseases and degenerative joint conditions, including acute and sub-acute back disorders. The Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic serves as the region’s sports medicine department. A back disorder clinic staffed with physiotherapists is associated with the clinic. The outpatient clinic is open Monday to Friday.
The Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic is a unit in the Department of Internal Medicine 1, with a section management comprising a specialist consultant in charge of rheumatology and a head nurse.
Outpatient functions, as well as conferences and supervision involving the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic’s other staff specialists and consultants. Like the clinic’s other staff specialists and consultants, you will be expected to participate in the specialist training of doctors, etc.
- You must be able to work across disciplines
- You will actively participate in the daily teamwork
- You can work independently
- You work to ensure positive patient care pathways
- You must give high priority to medical and organisational quality
- Close medical mentoring in the areas of sub-specialisation
- Good medical environment in the fields of both rheumatology and internal medicine
- Good working and educational environment
- Well-functioning interdisciplinary cooperation
- Dedicated colleagues
- Short communication route to management
- A rapidly growing emergency hospital
- A department with great development potential in the field of internal medicine and sub-specialisations
- The possibility of influencing the development of the rheumatology specialist field
- A position that does not entail on-call obligations
About Internal Medicine Department 1
Department of Internal Medicine 1 (pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology and rheumatology) values qualities such as professional expertise, initiative, a desire to cooperate across disciplines, training of future colleagues, loyalty and a willingness to delegate responsibility. Emphasis is also placed on the candidate’s ability to interact socially with the department’s team of doctors.
The department can offer cooperation on equal terms with good opportunities to make professional contacts at national and international levels through meetings and courses.
To be considered for the position, you must be a specialist in internal medicine: Rheumatology.
We expect you to be able to communicate expertly with patients, partners and colleagues.
We prioritise candidates who have skills and interest in working to achieve Region Zealand’s objectives and strategies and who will create awareness in relation to the new strategic areas of interest.
Slagelse Hospital is an acute hospital, which specialises in the rapid treatment of acute illnesses. The hospital receives acute patients around the clock and undertakes planned treatment within the following areas:
- Surgery (diseases of the stomach and intestines, gallstones, hernias, haemorrhoids, appendicitis, and cancer of the large intestine and rectum). The hospital also offers endoscopic examinations and treatment of, for example, arteriosclerosis and balloon dilation of the blood vessels
- Medical illnesses (diseases of the heart, stomach, intestines, liver, lungs, spine, hormones and metabolism, as well as rheumatism)
- Orthopaedic surgery (all types of bone fractures, hand surgery, amputations, endoscopic examinations of the knees and wrists, etc.)
- Work and medico-social illnesses (work-related problems such as stress and physical strain)
In 2013 Næstved, Slagelse and Ringsted (NSR) hospitals became an autonomous unit within the Region Zealand public hospital service, with its own hospital management and administration. As of 1 January 2015, the NSR hospitals have 3,500 employees and 622 beds.
At Næstved, Slagelse and Ringsted hospitals, we do our utmost to create a stimulating and exciting workplace, and we strive to be the best place of training in Region Zealand for many different specialist fields.
Why choose Denmark
You will be a part of an informal and professional work environment and you will have the opportunity to influence how you would like your future in the department to plan out. The Danish work place culture is informal and has a flat hierarchy, a 37-hour working week and an attractive salary and pension scheme. In addition, Region Zealand offers a great range of leisure and accommodation facilities as well as good schools.
Benefits for you and your family if you choose a career at Region Zealand:
- A professional and inspirational work environment
- Opportunities for training and professional growth
- Good research opportunities - national and international
- Good quality of life for families
Facts about Region Zealand
Region Zealand is one of the five regions in Denmark and is geographically spread across 17 municipalities. It covers a geography of 7.200 square kilometers and has more than 800.000 citizens.
Region Zealand has six hospitals spread across the region. Region Zealand is attractive for specialist located in Germany and Holland because of the short drive or flight to the Region, which makes it possible to commute to the region or frequently drive home for a visit.
Please send your application to internationalrekrutteringregionsjaelland.dk. Please note that we only accept application from EU citizens because of the authorization process.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Slagelse sygehus - Ingemannsvej.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Slagelse; Código postal: 4200; Calle: Ingemannsvej, Número: 18
- Correo electrónico: internationalrekrutteringregionsjaelland.dk
Identificador de la vacante:5004527.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Medical Manager positions open in Global Medical Affairs GLP1 areas. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Consultant or staff specialist for the Mammography Unit, Ringsted Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Medical Doctors to join Novo Nordisk. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Staff Specialist or Medical Consultant, Gynaecology and Obstetrics Department, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Medical Specialist for Emergency Department, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Specialist gastroenterologist with endoscopy qualifications, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Staff specialist and consultant gastroenterologist, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 14 Jun. 2019.