Solar PV Instillation Manager. Irlanda
Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Energlaze, one of the leading installers of Solar PV in Ireland is currently recruiting a Solar PV Installation Manager to work closely with our sales personnel and office support staff to ensure effective delivery of Solar PV systems for homeowners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of the design, survey, coordinating all installations. This includes delivery of the PV systems from an initial estimation of system size and yields to scheduling installations, ordering components and materials and managing our Nationwide team of installers
This full-time role will include the following responsibilities:
Conduct surveys/site inspections where necessary to determine suitable PV solutions for clients
Planning and coordinating projects with customers, fitters and suppliers on a weekly/monthly basis
Managing project budgets
Creation of management reports providing an overview of progress on a weekly/monthly basis.
Working with sales representatives to provide advice on design and bespoke systems
Site surveys where necessary and creation of proposals where required
Contribute to customer education if and when necessary
Conduct warranty inspections
Investigate any system & component failure/Root cause analysis
Monitoring the performance of customer systems
Requirements for this role include:
● Prior experience and good knowledge of PV solar industry and SEAI standards
● Strong technical knowledge around all elements of solar PV systems including roof and ground-mounted systems
● Self-motivated with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
● Excellent working knowledge of PV Sol analysis tools
● Understanding of requirements and elements of battery storage systems is desirable
● Focus on customer service
● Good initiative and attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2165274.