Oferta de empleo de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca
Software Test Lead
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to ensure a fully automated test set-up across our Software Development Kit (SDK)? And are you ready to work in an international team and be part of a strong software network?
Join us at the GN headquarters in Ballerup to develop our SDK test strategies and coordinate test efforts across your agile team in Ballerup and Xiamen, China.
”You will not have management responsibility for your team, but you are the one coordinating test activities and ensuring intelligent test automation across our SDK. Thus, you will take up a two-fold role as a software tester and test lead,” says Kasper Hansen, Manager, Software Testing.
Making life sound better
Through advanced headsets and headphones, GN Audio is leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. Joining the Software Testing team in Ballerup, you will help ensure the quality of the software that is key to the success of our solutions. And at the center of our software strategy is our Software Development Kit (SDK). We have already come a long way with automating the tests ensuring the quality of each feature, but we would like you to take us to the next level.
Ensure test automation across our SDK
Working with Scrum, you will initiate and coordinate the execution of tasks from the backlog – e.g. testing new features and fault reports as well as automating existing tests. It will be your responsibility that our SDK is of the highest quality possible, that we have an automated test set-up that enables frequent releases and that our resources in Xiamen are utilized. Most of the communication with your team will be through Skype, but you will probably visit them in Xiamen one week per year.
More specifically, you will:
• Help develop test strategies and plans for each feature in collaboration with the Scrum master
• Allocate resources from the test team in Xiamen to each project and coordinate activities
• Collaborate with software teams placed in Ballerup who use the SDK to address ad hoc issues
• Develop automated test scripts yourself
A pivotal role at the heart of our global software community
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will surround yourself with skilled software professionals and work alongside 9 dedicated test colleagues, each responsible for different software areas. Thus, while you spend the majority of your time collaborating with your 16 test colleagues abroad, you will have easy access to a strong professional network who all rely on the SDK you safeguard.
Test automation background
• You have experience developing automated software tests
• You have a holistic approach to testing and know how to economize the use of tests across a complex software platform
• You have the coordination and collaboration skills necessary to lead activities across an international team
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 6 May 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Software Testing, Kasper Hansen on +45 2343 6982.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GN AUDIO A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://www.gn.com/Careers/JobAdDetails?id=3464
Identificador de la vacante:4977059.
Ver las 702 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- C# Developer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- DSP Software Developer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Analyst for Nordea Equities IT to Copenhagen or Gdansk. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Developer to Sales Systems in Trading Technology, Nordea Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Developer to Derivatives Systems, Nordea Core Technology, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- QA Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Software QA Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Data Migration Consultant - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.