Software Quality and Funcational Safety Expert. SYDDANMARK
Oferta de trabajo en SYDDANMARK (Dinamarca) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Software Quality and Functional Safety Expert profile for supporting our development projects in software and hardware, with initial focus on a fail operations project. Can you bring in good knowledge within the area of Software Quality and Functional Safety, and are you able to address Quality requirements in embedded software (SW) and hardware (HW) development projects? If so, then you could be our new Software Quality and Functional Safety Expert (SQFS) in Danfoss Power Solutions, Software Solution Services in Nordborg. You will run Software Quality reviews and Functional Safety assessments using best practices on selected software projects with local representation.As a member of a globally organized team in Danfoss Software Solution Services, you will report directly to Quality & Business Processes Director, located in Germany. You have counterparts in North America and Europe, while you yourself will be in Nordborg, working with a dedicated development project and local teams. With process follow-up in projects and process improvements in general, you will contribute to transform the requirements and techniques from international quality and safety standards into projects for embedded software development, acting as a partner for the development teams. Essential responsibilities
- Proposing Functional Safety concepts related to HW and SW
- Assessing and selecting product safety architectures for projects
- Making Design Recommendations for Product Development
- Creating and maintaining Functional Safety Management Plans
- Review of safety requirements
- Performing Functional Safety Assessments (Internal Audit)
- Giving Functional Safety Trainings to selected audience
- Making calculation of Functional Safety Metrics
- Working on general Software Quality Assurance part time
- Following up on SW and HW defects at related projects
- Contributing to continuous improvement of the SW Development Process (SW PDP)
Your profile As SQFS you ideally have a master of science in software engineering, and you have worked as software and hardware engineer for some years. You are passionate about Software Quality, which is the prerequisite for Software Security and Functional Safety. You are result-oriented with strong analytical skills, and you maintain a holistic approach, combined with the necessary ability to identify essential details. You are a true problem solver, and you always have the business and the customer in focus.You show willpower, drive and you enjoy working in a fast pace environment with focus on quality. You have an open mindset, and you are flexible with the ability to stay calm in critical situations. You are a team player, leading by example, and you have the ability to intercommunicate with customers, colleagues and stakeholders on all levels.Qualification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering Science or similar
- Solid experience with embedded products with HW and SW;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 or IATF 16949, IEC 61508 or ISO 13849,
- or equivalent knowledge out of other standards like medical IEC 62304, CMMi or Spice (IEC15504).
- Certification to Functional Safety by an accredited institute is preferred
- Working knowledge of key IT tools (MS Office and SW Quality tools)
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to implement change, educating and engaging others in the organization as necessary
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10%
- Fluent in professional working English
We look forward to receiving your application
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 22/05/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: . .
Empresa: DANFOSS A/S.
Contacto: Magdalena Zaremba Andersen
Ver las 687 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- UX/UI Designer. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Solution Architect (Digital Workplace), IT, Bagsvaerd. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Software Quality and Funcational Safety Expert. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Randstad is looking for a Junior Validation and Test engineer for our client at Østerbro, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Junior Automation Engineer / Continuous Deployment Engineer. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Chemometrician / Data Analysis Engineer. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Software Architect / Senior Developer for Oticon Medical. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Business Architect for sales and origination. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.